- Jason Momoa says the ‘Justice League’ Snyder cut is ‘ssssiiicccckkkkkk’ 3 Years Ago
- Kevin Smith announces a He-Man reboot for Netflix 3 Years Ago
- Kellyanne Conway brushes off recession fears, calls it ‘Sesame Street word of the day’ Today 11:05 AM
- Conservatives are livid the New York Times is writing articles about slavery Today 10:52 AM
- Iceland holds funeral for first glacier to melt Today 10:44 AM
- Nonprofit fanfiction database Archive of Our Own wins a Hugo Today 9:59 AM
- Dan Carlin’s ‘War Remains’ is a stunning VR pop-up Today 9:27 AM
- Your wireless data is probably being throttled, study finds Today 9:25 AM
- Mike Judge’s dystopian comedy ‘Idiocracy’ is now streaming on Netflix Today 8:00 AM
- The 2020 Democratic presidential candidates as La Croix flavors Today 7:00 AM
- Crowdsourcing mental healthcare with 7 Cups Today 7:00 AM
- How to unlock hidden filters and effects for Instagram Stories Today 6:00 AM
- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
Amsterdam police had their bubble burst when saving the day this past week: Their damsel in distress turned out to be a blow-up sex doll.
On Tuesday, the popo were tipped off by concerned neighbors who saw a lifeless lady in some black lingerie standing at a window. The cops tried getting her attention, but to no avail. When she didn’t answer knocks at the door or the doorbell, law enforcement sprang into action and broke through the apartment’s door. They even brought a defibrillator, which obviously wasn’t very helpful, because she was mad dead and mad plastic.
The police department posted on Facebook about the incident.
It’s unclear where the doll’s human was at the moment of the rescue, but at least their inflatable companion is safe and sound. The police moved the doll away from the window to keep more people from becoming alarmed about the possibility of a hot semi-naked woman in distress.
2016 has been a pretty solid year for blow-up dolls—earlier this year in Indonesia, a sex doll was mistaken for a fallen angel—so they should have a lot to talk about at their annual convention.
H/T Dutch News
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.