- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play 3 Years Ago
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament 3 Years Ago
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes 3 Years Ago
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Today 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Today 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Today 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Today 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Today 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Today 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Today 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Today 12:19 PM
- Slow iPhone got you down? Here’s how to speed it back up Today 11:49 AM
- Andy Ngo smears antifa activist killed in hit-and-run Today 11:25 AM
- ‘Succession’ but with M&Ms is a pitch-perfect parody Today 11:12 AM
- Logan Paul insists he’s pro-choice after ‘5 abortions’ controversy Today 10:48 AM
Amsterdam police had their bubble burst when saving the day this past week: Their damsel in distress turned out to be a blow-up sex doll.
On Tuesday, the popo were tipped off by concerned neighbors who saw a lifeless lady in some black lingerie standing at a window. The cops tried getting her attention, but to no avail. When she didn’t answer knocks at the door or the doorbell, law enforcement sprang into action and broke through the apartment’s door. They even brought a defibrillator, which obviously wasn’t very helpful, because she was mad dead and mad plastic.
The police department posted on Facebook about the incident.
It’s unclear where the doll’s human was at the moment of the rescue, but at least their inflatable companion is safe and sound. The police moved the doll away from the window to keep more people from becoming alarmed about the possibility of a hot semi-naked woman in distress.
2016 has been a pretty solid year for blow-up dolls—earlier this year in Indonesia, a sex doll was mistaken for a fallen angel—so they should have a lot to talk about at their annual convention.
H/T Dutch News
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.