- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
Amsterdam police had their bubble burst when saving the day this past week: Their damsel in distress turned out to be a blow-up sex doll.
On Tuesday, the popo were tipped off by concerned neighbors who saw a lifeless lady in some black lingerie standing at a window. The cops tried getting her attention, but to no avail. When she didn’t answer knocks at the door or the doorbell, law enforcement sprang into action and broke through the apartment’s door. They even brought a defibrillator, which obviously wasn’t very helpful, because she was mad dead and mad plastic.
The police department posted on Facebook about the incident.
It’s unclear where the doll’s human was at the moment of the rescue, but at least their inflatable companion is safe and sound. The police moved the doll away from the window to keep more people from becoming alarmed about the possibility of a hot semi-naked woman in distress.
2016 has been a pretty solid year for blow-up dolls—earlier this year in Indonesia, a sex doll was mistaken for a fallen angel—so they should have a lot to talk about at their annual convention.
H/T Dutch News
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.