- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
Warning: This article contains spoilers from The Walking Dead mid-season finale.
He was already pushed to his limits even before The Walking Dead mid-season finale, but as he and Aaron scavenged for items all hell seemed to break loose on top of Carl’s attempt to murder Negan. (And we don’t even think he knew about Negan discovering Judith.) Spencer tried to usurp Rick from power as the de-facto leader of Alexandria without an ounce of subtlety before having his guts revealed. Aaron was beaten half to death by Negan’s men for something that was easily explainable. Rosita, harboring murderous tendencies all season, finally used the single bullet she made Eugene make her—except it hit Lucille instead. For that, Olivia, a character who existed to take care of Judith and be the subject of fat jokes, ended up dead.
Negan won’t find out that Daryl escaped until next season. We don’t envy whoever is around when that happens.
As fans watched the supersized 90-minute episode, some of them could barely contain themselves through the many twists and turns.
But for once, The Walking Dead ended on a lighter note. After yet another motivational pep talk from Michonne, Rick and most of the major players left finally headed out to Hilltop to reunite with Maggie and Sasha—and a newly escaped Daryl. In a season full of dread, it was a brief moment of hope. Rick even got a gun back.
The Group has fully joined the rest of us in wanting Negan dead—and oh are fans stoked.
What’ll happen next? Well, Rick has a certain king and his pet tiger to convince to join the fight.
Too bad they don’t have the Hamilton soundtrack to convince everyone to rise up to revolution in this apocalypse.
The Walking Dead returns February 2017.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.