- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new 1 Year Ago
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
Fans made the Sense8 finale happen, and the episode’s first teaser is dedicated to those fans.
Sense8 got cancelled this summer, but after a passionate outcry from fans, Netflix agreed to bring the show back for a two-hour finale. The episode will conclude the epic journey of the first two seasons, bringing the eight sensates together for one last adventure.
Netflix’s first teaser takes us behind the scenes, interviewing the main actors and calling out to Sense8‘s famously dedicated fandom. You can glimpse some new international locations in there, but if you’re looking for plot details, you’ll probably have to wait for the main trailer. As usual, this show looks like a 24/7 love-fest, with the cast basically sitting in each other’s laps for the entire shoot.
The finale will arrive sometime in 2018.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor