- Netflix adds Top 10 feature to showcase what’s popular 2 Years Ago
- YouTube permanently bans ‘news’ channel that said impeachment was ‘Jew coup’ 2 Years Ago
- FIFA pro banned from all EA games following threatening rant 2 Years Ago
- Lucasfilm announces new franchise of ‘Star Wars’ tie-in books and comics Today 9:33 AM
- YouTube yanks revenue from controversial star who faked his girlfriend’s death Today 9:26 AM
- Facebook can ignore misleading political ads. This Democrat wants to change that Today 9:08 AM
- How to watch tonight’s South Carolina 2020 Democratic presidential debate Today 8:41 AM
- What exactly is ‘too adult’ for Disney+? Today 7:02 AM
- How tall is Michael Bloomberg? Today 6:30 AM
- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
Owen, Claire, and the velociraptor Blue are facing forces far bigger than a natural disaster. Between all of the dinosaurs—and not just the ones trying to escape a volcano—and the apparent creation of something new and potentially deadly, they’re facing even more dangerous forces than ever before.
And while the dinosaurs may have destroyed Isla Nublar in previous films, they’re not nearly as welcome exploring their newest territory: a child’s bedroom.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom will debut in theaters June 22.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.