- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
Celebrate 40 years of ‘Jaws’ with these stunning fan homages
You’re gonna need a bigger frame.
But no fan celebration would be complete without fanart, and so we’re following the lead of Poster Posse and sharing this roundup of some of our favorite pieces of Jaws fan-created posters and artwork.
Yes, this is Roy Scheider riding the shark (nicknamed Bruce by the crew):
And what art tribute would be complete without Jaws and the boys forming a band and taking their act on the road?
Of course, art tributes come in all shapes and forms, like this hilarious/amazing baby crib from toy designer Joseph Reginella:
And this chibi fanart from Pixiv user ???:
This older acrylic painting by Trevor Grove:
This gorgeous Mondo poster by Laurent Durieux:
This more recent poster design by artist Flore Maquin:
And last but not least, this 1989 poster design for the now-extinct Universal Studios Jaws ride in Orlando.
Apparently once you’ve been bitten by Jaws, one of you never lets go.
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.