- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
We’re in the midst of another Game of Thrones hiatus—one that could last up to a year—but aside from the occasional casting call leak and Maisie Williams’s infectious excitement over season 7, it’s been pretty uneventful. We no longer have #KitHaringtonHairWatch to obsess over, but a new conspiracy is emerging with one actor’s surprise visit to the city Game of Thrones calls home.
A few days ago Jason Momoa, Game of Thrones’s Khal Drogo and professional Daenerys Targaryen fanboy, stopped by a pub in Belfast, Northern Ireland, to grab a pint with Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss. The three stayed friends with after Momoa’s time on the show.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Jason Momoa (@prideofgypsies) on
If he does end up sneaking into season 7, we might have the Guinness to thank for it.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.