- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
When your wife is Wonder Woman, there’s really no better way to honor her by wearing a T-shirt that tells everybody just how much of a badass she is. And thus Jaron Varsano, the husband of Gal Gadot, showed off this fashion choice on Instagram.
Quick! Everybody point to it.
A post shared by JaronVarsano (@jaronvarsano) on
Gadot has won rave reviews for her performance in Wonder Woman and has shown better box office appeal than Batman V Superman and The Avengers. She’s also shown that she’s physically superior to Conan O’Brien. And clearly based on Varsano’s shirt, his wife is better than your wife.
As for how Gadot is feeling these days, she’s raising a 3-month-old baby with colic and a 5-year-old who doesn’t understand the power of a parent sleeping past 7am.
It’s yet more proof that, even when she’s not in her Wonder Woman garb, Gadot is one of most impressive superheroes on the planet.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.