- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Sunday 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
A new cosmetic pack known as the “Shadows Rising” pack may soon be available in Fornite, and we’ve got all the details you need to know to don your black clothing in style.
The contents of the pack, which leaked shortly before Epic confirmed their existence, definitely eschew the traditional colorfulness of Fortnite cosmetics. There are three unique skin styles, along with three back bling items and a weapon/vehicle wrap.
The Shadows Rising Pack includes:
- Shadowbird Skin (Epic) – “Fly in light, live in the eclipse”
- Perfect Shadow Skin (Epic) – “Become the ominous shadow”
- Shadow Skully Skin (Epic) – “Eclipse the world with stylish domination”
- Stark Satchel Back Bling (Epic) – “Equal parts adorable and stark”
- Shadowbird Wings Back Bling (Epic) – “Fly in the eclipse”
- Perfect Wings Back Bling (Epic) – “Soar in shadows”
- Array Wrap (Rare)
Fortnite has also added a separate pickaxe called the “Stark Splitter,” which comes with a similar black and white color scheme.
How to get Fortnite Shadow Rising skins
This new bundle is going to run you $19.99 or £15.99. While some starter bundles come with an assortment of V-bucks, the Shadow Rising bundle is definitely “what you see is what you get.”
To purchase and download, you’ll need to go through the digital storefront of your choice, depending on what console or PC you use to play. Typically, these packs will stick around until the next pack becomes available at least a month down the road, so no need to worry about buying it today if you can’t spare the $20.
What is the Shadows Rising skin pack release date?
Epic Games hasn’t announced any formal release date for these skins, but other reports suggest we’ll see it drop within the next 48 hours.
For everything Fortnite, check out Daily Dot’s coverage, including our upcoming season 10 guide.
- 9 Fortnite memes almost as sweet as a Victory Royale
- The best Fortnite skins available today
- How to score Fortnite’s free Cuddle Hearts Wrap
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.