- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Monday 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Monday 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Monday 9:26 AM
Donald Trump recut into the ‘Deadpool’ trailer is the American dream incarnated
But does he still love tacos and chimichangas?
The Merc with a Mouth has a new face, and it’s just as bizarre as you might imagine.
When the story of the 2016 presidential election is told to future generations, Donald Trump may very well be painted as a comic book villain by other, more-traditional politicians. But he’s probably something more of an anti-hero like Deadpool, who fights both villains and the heroes. Cyborg Monkey, then, made them one in the same.
That pretty much only required editing in some CGI hair—because you know Trump would probably wear it on the outside of the costume—and inserting some of his recent speeches; the scenes with T.J. Miller are almost untouched and work just as well. The end result, with some cameos that are spot-on, demonstrates that Trump is easily the anti-hero we deserve.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.