- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Saturday 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
Donald Trump recut into the ‘Deadpool’ trailer is the American dream incarnated
But does he still love tacos and chimichangas?
The Merc with a Mouth has a new face, and it’s just as bizarre as you might imagine.
When the story of the 2016 presidential election is told to future generations, Donald Trump may very well be painted as a comic book villain by other, more-traditional politicians. But he’s probably something more of an anti-hero like Deadpool, who fights both villains and the heroes. Cyborg Monkey, then, made them one in the same.
That pretty much only required editing in some CGI hair—because you know Trump would probably wear it on the outside of the costume—and inserting some of his recent speeches; the scenes with T.J. Miller are almost untouched and work just as well. The end result, with some cameos that are spot-on, demonstrates that Trump is easily the anti-hero we deserve.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.