- Devin Nunes’ lawsuit with Twitter over parody accounts inspires more parody accounts Tuesday 7:53 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez posts SpongeBob meme to diss Green New Deal adversaries Tuesday 7:23 PM
- Twitter blasts Benny Johnson over heinous Native American ‘socialist’ reservations take Tuesday 6:16 PM
- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting Tuesday 4:44 PM
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness Tuesday 4:30 PM
- Everyone is roasting this photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a bubble bath Tuesday 4:15 PM
- White House report has a lot of superheroes listed as interns Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Google to launch ‘Stadia’ cloud gaming service this year Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special Tuesday 2:04 PM
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary Tuesday 1:56 PM
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook Tuesday 1:51 PM
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Tuesday 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Tuesday 12:22 PM
They’ve got a lot to talk about.
The robots that may one day travel to a galaxy far, far away got some sound advice from one droid that already has.
Fresh off a jam session on The Late Late Show, BB-8 visited NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, to hang out with the robots preparing for NASA’s eventual journey to Mars. And from the looks of it, everybody involved had a hell of a great time.
While the Curiosity Rover we all know and love is still up documenting and exploring Mars’s surface so we can learn more about it, its test double is still on Earth and completely game for a robotic selfie. We imagine BB-8 is the one holding the camera.
The Star Wars droid learned plenty about Mars while at NASA, and likely passed on everything it knew about Jakku and what little could be revealed about the Resistance. They’ve all seen (and will see) a lot, so they’re trading war stories when they can.
BB-8 has the proper clearance, and is exploring as much of the campus as possible.
If that whole Mars thing doesn’t work out, the Resistance could always use more droids and robots for the cause.
Photo via Curiosity Rover/Twitter
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.