- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a Triple Crown-winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
The robots that may one day travel to a galaxy far, far away got some sound advice from one droid that already has.
Fresh off a jam session on The Late Late Show, BB-8 visited NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, to hang out with the robots preparing for NASA’s eventual journey to Mars. And from the looks of it, everybody involved had a hell of a great time.
While the Curiosity Rover we all know and love is still up documenting and exploring Mars’s surface so we can learn more about it, its test double is still on Earth and completely game for a robotic selfie. We imagine BB-8 is the one holding the camera.
The Star Wars droid learned plenty about Mars while at NASA, and likely passed on everything it knew about Jakku and what little could be revealed about the Resistance. They’ve all seen (and will see) a lot, so they’re trading war stories when they can.
BB-8 has the proper clearance, and is exploring as much of the campus as possible.
If that whole Mars thing doesn’t work out, the Resistance could always use more droids and robots for the cause.
Photo via Curiosity Rover/Twitter
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.