- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment 4 Years Ago
- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users Today 2:20 PM
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Today 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Today 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Today 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
Children on the plane covered their ears.
A YouTube video has surfaced that makes your nine-hour flight beside screaming toddlers look like a walk in the park: It shows a woman being forcibly escorted off a plane while screaming expletives.
On US Airways Flight 738 to Lisbon on Sunday 3 August, a woman causing a disturbance before take-off was cuffed by officers after she refused to calm down—and she went on to unleash a torrent of foul-mouthed abuse while being frog-marched away.
“You’re fucking harassing me, you’re a fucking bigot,” the woman shouts as her arms are forced behind her back, while children on the plane cover their ears.
Redditor mikeirvingmedia posted the video to r/videos, where he explained the backstory to the video. “She was yelling on the plane, swearing a bunch. People didn’t want her on, police tried to escort her, she ended up yelling at them and just went cray,” he said, posting the message from the plane. “Great way to start a vacation! Happened 30 minutes ago… Taking off soon now.”
“She came on the plane yelling and swearing about how we are going to Portugal and not Brazil. She continued being loud and obnoxious and I’m assuming that some of the families with younger children told the flight attendants, who then called the police,” he added.
It’s unclear if further action was taken against the unruly passenger once she was removed from the plane.
Rob Price is a technology and politics reporter who served as the U.K.-based morning editor for the Daily Dot until 2014. He now works as the news editor for Business Insider, and his work has appeared in Vice, Slate, the Washington Post, and the Independent.