- Mom learned about her special needs son’s abuse by seeing TikTok video 5 Months Ago
- Influencer gets revenge on her male trolls with Instagram account Today 10:32 AM
- Conservatives are frothing over a Ukraine joke told on CNN Today 10:26 AM
- Dua Lipa isn’t canceled—but her fans are defending her in #DuaLipaIsOverParty like she is Today 9:21 AM
- These YouTube videos claim to show the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash (they don’t) Today 9:08 AM
- More than 40 colleges say they won’t use facial recognition on campus Today 8:32 AM
- LeBron’s Instagram tribute to Kobe is devastating Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Rise of Empires: Ottoman’ is ‘Game of Thrones’ for history buffs Today 7:00 AM
- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
Paul Manafort, President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, had a brief appearance on Nickelodeon once.
Manafort was indicted in October 2017 as part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.
Manafort’s wife, Kathleen, was once a contestant on What Would You Do?, a Nickelodeon game show that ran in the early 1990s. In the segment, host Marc Summers weighs Manafort’s wife’s purse.
“Lets count them together. One, two… oh wait a minute there’s three American Express cards: he’s got a gold, a platinum, and a corporate. He’s got nine Visas, and an AT&T credit card,” Summers continues.
A young Paul Manafort and his wife Kathleen on the ‘90s Nickelodeon game show “What Would You Do?” https://t.co/e7AU84baH9— Samuel Hammond 🌐🏛 (@hamandcheese) September 4, 2019
Weirdest video of the day:— Scott Gustin (@ScottGustin) September 3, 2019
Paul Manafort and his wife, Kathleen, appeared on the 90s Nickelodeon show 'What Would You Do?'
During a segment for "heaviest purse," Marc Summers has Manafort's wallet and pulls out 3 AmEx cards, 9 VISA cards, and another credit card. (via Reddit) pic.twitter.com/J0M41YxbBA
At the end of the segment, Manafort’s wife lost the purse weighing contest, thus skipping getting a pie thrown at her face.
Manfort was convicted of bank fraud and tax fraud as part of Mueller’s probe. He has also pled not guilty in March to new felony charges of mortgage fraud and falsifying business records, according to HuffPost.
In his time lobbying for foreign governments, Manafort amassed over $50 million and lived in an extravagant lifestyle. When Manafort was on trial, it was revealed he once purchased a $15,000 ostrich coat, as the government tried to portray his dubious sources of income.
Perhaps Marc Summers was trying to warn us?
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).