- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 2 Years Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
Who hasn’t wanted to say that?
The internet can be a cruel, horrible place sometimes. But once in awhile, there is a moment of pure perfection that crystallizes exactly what you’ve wanted to say: like in this instance, where a little kid tells an InfoWars reporter that he’s a “fucking idiot.”
A video surfaced online on Wednesday of an InfoWars so-called reporter, doing one of their infamous man-on-the-street interviews, approaching a child.
When the interviewer approaches her and shoves the logo-emblazoned cube mic in her face and asks her “How are you young man?” things get hilarious.
After pausing for a second, she says the words many people have wanted to tell InfoWars: “You’re a fucking idiot.”
Kids telling Infowars they're fucking idiots is my favorite kind of content pic.twitter.com/dRneam1BWm
— Wild Geerters (@classiclib3ral) September 7, 2017
Taken aback, the interviewer asks, “Wow, who taught you that language?”
To which she replies, “my mother” before flipping off both the camera operator and interviewer and storming away in glory. The mic-holding man seems utterly flabbergasted, repeatedly saying “Oh, my gosh.”
Given all of the crazy, incorrect, and xenophobic things that are produced on InfoWars (not to mention pushing conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook shooting), it seems odd to think “fucking idiot” is the moral line they get offended at, but it is what it is.
It’s pretty impossible to tell if the video is an InfoWars-created hoax or a genuinely authentic reaction from a media-savvy child. But if the video isn’t a hoax, it’s probably safe to say that the upcoming generation of children is going to save the world.
People on Twitter loved her blunt reaction to being interviewed by InfoWars.
— dylan (@healthy_bby_boy) September 7, 2017
I guess Infowars assholes don't like the truth. https://t.co/PCcuhEwNGZ
— ⚡Go Bolts⚡ (@TBLFANnFL) September 7, 2017
— Mike (@MKChiWriting) September 7, 2017
— John Judy (@PapaJohnJudy) September 7, 2017
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).