- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Today 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Today 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Today 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Today 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Today 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Today 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
Who hasn’t wanted to say that?
The internet can be a cruel, horrible place sometimes. But once in awhile, there is a moment of pure perfection that crystallizes exactly what you’ve wanted to say: like in this instance, where a little kid tells an InfoWars reporter that he’s a “fucking idiot.”
A video surfaced online on Wednesday of an InfoWars so-called reporter, doing one of their infamous man-on-the-street interviews, approaching a child.
When the interviewer approaches her and shoves the logo-emblazoned cube mic in her face and asks her “How are you young man?” things get hilarious.
After pausing for a second, she says the words many people have wanted to tell InfoWars: “You’re a fucking idiot.”
Kids telling Infowars they're fucking idiots is my favorite kind of content pic.twitter.com/dRneam1BWm
— Wild Geerters (@classiclib3ral) September 7, 2017
Taken aback, the interviewer asks, “Wow, who taught you that language?”
To which she replies, “my mother” before flipping off both the camera operator and interviewer and storming away in glory. The mic-holding man seems utterly flabbergasted, repeatedly saying “Oh, my gosh.”
Given all of the crazy, incorrect, and xenophobic things that are produced on InfoWars (not to mention pushing conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook shooting), it seems odd to think “fucking idiot” is the moral line they get offended at, but it is what it is.
It’s pretty impossible to tell if the video is an InfoWars-created hoax or a genuinely authentic reaction from a media-savvy child. But if the video isn’t a hoax, it’s probably safe to say that the upcoming generation of children is going to save the world.
People on Twitter loved her blunt reaction to being interviewed by InfoWars.
— dylan (@healthy_bby_boy) September 7, 2017
I guess Infowars assholes don't like the truth. https://t.co/PCcuhEwNGZ
— ⚡Go Bolts⚡ (@TBLFANnFL) September 7, 2017
— Mike (@MKChiWriting) September 7, 2017
— John Judy (@PapaJohnJudy) September 7, 2017
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).