- Report: FBI investigating fake net neutrality comments 4 Years Ago
- The first professional U.S. transgender boxer just won his first fight Today 2:18 PM
- Twitch streamer apparently hits partner on video Today 1:45 PM
- There’s now rehab for Fortnite addiction Today 12:07 PM
- How to watch América vs. Pumas online for free Today 11:25 AM
- ‘Target Tammy’ is the latest white woman to complain about Black people minding their own business Today 11:08 AM
- Jason Momoa reprises ‘Game of Thrones’ character on ‘SNL’ Today 10:06 AM
- How to watch the epic Copa Libertadores final online for free Today 9:35 AM
- The top fandoms of 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Huesca online for free Today 6:40 AM
- What is Sling TV? Today 6:15 AM
- A year of apologizing to the internet Today 6:15 AM
- How to stream NFL’s Week 14 games for free Today 6:00 AM
- John Kelly will be leaving the White House, and Twitter reacted exactly as expected Saturday 6:12 PM
- Shonen Jump manga is going (mostly) free to combat piracy Saturday 5:14 PM
The official Silk Road trial court transcripts you’ve been looking for
The second week of the trial began here.
The prosecution challenged, with serious success, the defense’s ability to delve into Homeland Security investigations into alternative suspects. In return, lead defense attorney Joshua Dratel claimed his case was being “eviscerated” in an “unfair” matter.
Here’s how the first two days of week two unfolded, according to official court transcripts:
Illustration by Fernando Alfonso III
Patrick Howell O'Neill is a notable cybersecurity reporter whose work has focused on the dark net, national security, and law enforcement. A former senior writer at the Daily Dot, O'Neill joined CyberScoop in October 2016. I am a cybersecurity journalist at CyberScoop. I cover the security industry, national security and law enforcement.