Before you read this, I need you to know how to pronounce LaCroix. It's important that you say "la croy" and not "la kwah."
Now that we've cleared that up, let's get to the serious business. LaCroix sparkling water is taking over the world. Period.
OK, well, it's taking over our hearts, tastebuds, and refrigerators. Each can is filled only with carbonated water and natural flavors. None of that weird stuff you can't pronounce, no calories—just deliciousness.
I'm clearly obsessed. But I'm not alone! Check out these New Yorkers flocking to a gigantic wall of LaCroix inside a Brooklyn Whole Foods. They're like kids in a much healthier candy shop, essentially.
Or get a load of this guy, who rapped about his dedication to the sparkly refreshment in a dazzling music video.If you can't relate, you must not be aware of the divine beverage. Fear not, as I'm about to lay some deep, deep water knowledge upon you. So take serious notes.
Behold, all 20 flavors of LaCroix, ranked:
20) CoconutIf you're lying in a bathing suit by a large body of water, I suppose this is a good option. I mean, it's whatever.
19) LimeSo the thing about this flavor is that with an actual lime and some of your favorite vodka, it's great, but without it's just decent.
17) LaColaIt's like a soda, but not as good, because it doesn't have all that weird stuff in it. But then you remember it's not absolutely terrible for you, so you feel better about yourself. That part is nice. They might be on to something here.
16) Cerise LimónThis is one of the bolder flavors, which is fun! Cherry and lime, kind of reminds me of a 7-11 Slurpee.
15) Muré PepinoYou know when they give you cucumber water at those fancy resorts? This is a lot like that, but sparkly and with a hint of blackberry. Basically, it's fancier fancy water.
14) Peach Pear*cough* vodka *cough* It's delicious on it's own, don't get me wrong. But from experience: add vodka. Just saying.
13) MangoIf you like Mango, maybe this is a good one? I've heard it's tasty from my mango-loving boyfriend, so I keep the house stocked.
This flavor is tasty, and I've found that it's easier to find at many stores. But the berry flavor is similar and a bit tastier still.