- Trump gets mocked for his new ‘No C or O’ catchphrase 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Juan Francisco Estrada 3 Years Ago
- The recurring fat joke in ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sucks 3 Years Ago
- Jack Dorsey personally told Ilhan Omar he won’t take down Trump’s attack tweet Today 8:28 AM
- Taylor Swift drops single with Brendon Urie—and fans are losing it Today 8:09 AM
- How will Nebula, Luphomoid wildcard, affect ‘Avengers: Endgame?’ Today 7:30 AM
- You probably need to hear about this meme Today 7:00 AM
- 10 scary movies on Netflix you probably haven’t seen Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ includes a gay character—but it’s an awkward choice Today 6:43 AM
- ‘Outlander’ is finally coming to Netflix next month Today 6:30 AM
- What Obama-era regulations has Trump done away with? Today 6:30 AM
- What ‘Avengers: Endgame’ reveals about Marvel’s Disney+ shows Today 6:00 AM
- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant Today 5:00 AM
- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
This guy’s sparkling La Croix rap is your new thirsty summer jam
‘When you’re sipping on La Croix, you know it brings you joy.’
The La Croix craze is real, and it’s not going anywhere—so if you’re not on the bandwagon, hop on.
Some of us are so very passionate about the sparkling water that we stock our fridges, wear the gear and boast about it on social media whenever we get the chance. But that’s just me.
Finally, and most importantly, let’s all just pour some La Croix out in honor of these brows made from La Croix boxes.
So fire you’re gonna need an extra La Croix to cool off.
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.