- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? 3 Years Ago
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Today 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Today 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Today 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
This guy’s sparkling La Croix rap is your new thirsty summer jam
‘When you’re sipping on La Croix, you know it brings you joy.’
The La Croix craze is real, and it’s not going anywhere—so if you’re not on the bandwagon, hop on.
Some of us are so very passionate about the sparkling water that we stock our fridges, wear the gear and boast about it on social media whenever we get the chance. But that’s just me.
Finally, and most importantly, let’s all just pour some La Croix out in honor of these brows made from La Croix boxes.
So fire you’re gonna need an extra La Croix to cool off.
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.