- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards 10 Months Ago
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
It’s the tech-titan rap battle that you never knew you needed in the latest “Epic Rap Battles of History.”
In a spoof video posted Friday, Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg go head to head and nothing is off the table.
But he’s not the only one taking hits.
“Your platform only launches depression,” fake Musk spits back. “Who put the elf with no friends in charge of human connection?”
You can watch the full battle here and hear all the impressive bars yourself:
In 2017, “Epic Rap Battles” creators Peter “Nice Peter” Shukoff and Lloyd “EpicLLOYD” Ahlquist went on indefinite hiatus after hitting a wall with the 2016 election. Shukoff told Inverse that the Trump era “has changed me as a person and an artist.”
But it’s no surprise that this is how Shukoff and Ahlquist returned to their series after a two-year break, considering Zuckerberg and Musk have been pretty public about their beef in real life.
In possibly the nerdiest fight of all time, the pair doesn’t see eye-to-eye when it comes to technology. Zuckerberg sees technology as intrinsically good while Musk feels we need a bit more caution. This becomes clear when discussing artificial intelligence, which Musk has called “a fundamental risk to the existence of human civilization.” Zuckerberg says those sort of views are brought on by “naysayers.”
It was an impressive welcome back for “Epic Rap Battles.” The jokes are well researched and no matter which nerd you’re pulling for, you’re sure to get a laugh.
Now, who’s next?
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.