- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Today 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Today 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Today 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Today 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Today 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Today 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Today 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Today 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
Tackling everything from Clinton’s latest email debacle to Trump’s miraculous ability to sidestep controversy in a news cycle increasingly dominated by negative press for Clinton, the skit also managed to bring some legitimate surprises to the table.
“Don’t you guys hate feeling like this?” Baldwin says, breaking character. The two soon make a break for it, departing from their skit and running through the streets of Times Square to the tune of Arcade Fire’s “Wake Up.”
Perhaps more important than making you life, cry, cringe, and want to run away, SNL wants you to vote. “We can’t tell you who to vote for, but we all get to choose what kind of country we want to live in,” McKinnon concludes.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.