- TikTok users are freaking out about ‘predicting’ Juice WRLD’s death 1 Week Ago
- @MugJerry and the quest for Instagram justice 1 Week Ago
- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
Robert Pattinson seems like one of the most chill celebrities you could ever meet. Whether he’s taking his stalkers out to dinner or hating on his own movies, he’s just got that laid back attitude that makes you realize there probably isn’t much that could faze him.
So fans didn’t find it all too surprising when they realized that, in the middle of an interview, RPattz dropped his gum in a nearby glass of water and, only moments later, picked up that same glass to take a sip.
robert pattinson throwing his gum in a glass of water and then drinking from it pic.twitter.com/hFa2V5wAID— robert doing things (@pattinsonthings) November 29, 2019
Whether it had been a strange but purposeful power move by the future Batman actor, or if he had just made a terrible mistake was unclear, but fans are utterly taken in by this potentially charming display of cluelessness.
“Lmfao you cannot tell me that this man didn’t realize what he did and instantly regret it,” one fan tweeted.
Some are actually digging just how gross and chaotic Pattinson seems to be.
“Ugh he’s so gross, I love him,” another wrote.
this mans energy is just chaotic— maisie (@maisienmcd) November 30, 2019
ugh he’s so gross, I love him— Kim (@cosmic__angst) November 29, 2019
I thought it was gonna cut to like a minute later where maybe he forgot he put it in there but nope... literally seconds later he drinks it 😂— Taryll Baker (@taryllbaker) November 30, 2019
the moment he did the math,i have to call pisagor pic.twitter.com/mY34URatb8— elü (@elifrona) November 30, 2019
While some were grossed out by the possibility of him retrieving his recently discarded wad to chew once more, others felt it was incredibly relatable and possibly even a smart idea.
“Okay but i…… do this when i have cold water and minty gum,” one fan admitted. “I like to let it kinda freeze while it’s in the water so i can chew it again.”
okay but i...... do this when i have cold water and minty gum. i like to let it kinda freeze while it’s in the water so i can chew it again. i guess im the only one lmao— 𝔾𝕚𝕠𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚 (@lovelyfezco) December 1, 2019
the gum was just in his mouth. the water is going in his mouth. big whoop— ana 🐙 (@oxtozier) December 1, 2019
I don’t think it’s gross at all, but it gives off a weird chaotic energy ?? But, it’s mostly funny so it’s worth point out lol— siana 💛 (@_sianaxx) December 1, 2019
I’ve never thought of doing that before. He’s smart. 👀✨— 💮MICHEY💮 (@Mimi_NFM) December 1, 2019
But chaotic energy aside, the ultimate question here remains unanswered. Did Pattinson swallow the gum along with the water? Or did he just get a minty flavored mouthful? These are the things that will keep RPattz stans up at night. We need answers. We deserve answers.
i wanna be the glass— 🦧 (@StellrStella) November 30, 2019
Rachel Kiley is a writer who sometimes writes things and sometimes is based in L.A., but is definitely always on Twitter @rachelkiley.