- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film
Robert Downey Jr., who plays Iron Man, is the only Avenger confirmed to have read the full script for Avengers: Endgame, according to BGR. And, according to Downey Jr., the last eight minutes of the Endgame beat out any Marvel Cinematic Universe film.
“The last eight minutes of that movie are maybe the best eight minutes of the entire history of the whole run of them in a way because everyone’s involved,” Downey Jr. told the Upcoming. “So I was delighted.”
The film’s directors, the Russo brothers, said Chris Evans (Captain America) may have also read the script. All of the other Avengers were only given their respective parts.
“Part of our motivation to do that is it just takes a lot of pressure off of people,” Joe Russo told Rotten Tomatoes. “There are more secrets in Endgame than there are in Infinity War.”
The Russo brothers were probably right to limit what the actors knew about the film. BGR pointed out that Downey Jr. may have spilled one of the film’s secrets when he said “everyone’s involved” in the finale, meaning all the superheroes who perished in Thanos’ snap could be resurrected.
You can see for yourself when Avengers: Endgame premieres on April 26.
- A chunk of ‘Avengers: Endgame’ just leaked online—and spoilers are everywhere
- This Avengers toy seems to have given away a huge ‘Endgame’ spoiler
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.