- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
Robert Downey Jr., who plays Iron Man, is the only Avenger confirmed to have read the full script for Avengers: Endgame, according to BGR. And, according to Downey Jr., the last eight minutes of the Endgame beat out any Marvel Cinematic Universe film.
“The last eight minutes of that movie are maybe the best eight minutes of the entire history of the whole run of them in a way because everyone’s involved,” Downey Jr. told the Upcoming. “So I was delighted.”
The film’s directors, the Russo brothers, said Chris Evans (Captain America) may have also read the script. All of the other Avengers were only given their respective parts.
“Part of our motivation to do that is it just takes a lot of pressure off of people,” Joe Russo told Rotten Tomatoes. “There are more secrets in Endgame than there are in Infinity War.”
The Russo brothers were probably right to limit what the actors knew about the film. BGR pointed out that Downey Jr. may have spilled one of the film’s secrets when he said “everyone’s involved” in the finale, meaning all the superheroes who perished in Thanos’ snap could be resurrected.
You can see for yourself when Avengers: Endgame premieres on April 26.
- A chunk of ‘Avengers: Endgame’ just leaked online—and spoilers are everywhere
- This Avengers toy seems to have given away a huge ‘Endgame’ spoiler
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.