- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 3 Years Ago
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Today 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Today 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
Paul McCartney joins Jimmy Fallon for star-studded a cappella Christmas carol
This is delightful.
While we always love to bring out the classics around the holidays, The Tonight Show is giving a little love to a modern-day Christmas tune.
Jimmy Fallon and the Roots’ all-star a cappella renditions are always a delight, and it’s no different when they’re joined by the cast of Sing to perform Paul McCartney’s “Wonderful Christmastime.” It’s clear proof that yes, the Sing cast can sing, but bringing McCartney into the mix will always take things to another level.
You’re right, that was wonderful.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.