- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
Miley Cyrus posted a sweet Instagram collage over the weekend to celebrate partner Liam Hemsworth’s 28th birthday. It’s his first appearance on her Instagram in a while, and with good reason—the couple reportedly tied the knot in secret a couple weeks ago.
“Happiest birthday to my very best friend on the entire planet!” Cyrus captioned the post. Shortly after the 25-year-old singer shared the photos, Australian magazine NW reported that the two got married over the New Year’s holiday while vacationing in Byron Bay off the coast of New South Wales.
A post shared by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on
“It’s such a special place for them,” a friend of the couple told NW. “It felt right.”
Cyrus and Hemsworth originally began dating in 2009 after meeting on the set of The Last Song. They were engaged in 2012 but split in 2013, eventually rekindling their romance in late 2015. They were reportedly engaged for good in October 2016.
Cyrus previously sent her fans into a frenzy over Thanksgiving when she posted a photo to Instagram sporting what looked like a baby bump with the hashtag #VeganTurkeyBaby. She also said she’d stop touring behind her latest album, Younger Now, to focus on judging NBC’s The Voice. But if she and Hemsworth are expecting, that might just be doctor’s orders.
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.