- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery 2 Years Ago
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world Today 11:34 AM
- Congressmen call on Twitter to shut down accounts for Hamas, Hezbollah Today 11:12 AM
- How to stream Lakers vs. Clippers Today 11:02 AM
- Popular Twitch streamer banned for something he didn’t even say Today 10:13 AM
- What is going on with C-3PO in the final trailer for ‘The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 10:04 AM
- Amazon’s facial recognition misidentified Boston athletes as criminals Today 9:08 AM
- Trump sparks outrage by calling impeachment ‘lynching’ Today 8:58 AM
- Rose Tico returns in the final ‘Rise of Skywalker’ trailer Today 8:44 AM
Miley Cyrus posted a sweet Instagram collage over the weekend to celebrate partner Liam Hemsworth’s 28th birthday. It’s his first appearance on her Instagram in a while, and with good reason—the couple reportedly tied the knot in secret a couple weeks ago.
“Happiest birthday to my very best friend on the entire planet!” Cyrus captioned the post. Shortly after the 25-year-old singer shared the photos, Australian magazine NW reported that the two got married over the New Year’s holiday while vacationing in Byron Bay off the coast of New South Wales.
A post shared by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on
“It’s such a special place for them,” a friend of the couple told NW. “It felt right.”
Cyrus and Hemsworth originally began dating in 2009 after meeting on the set of The Last Song. They were engaged in 2012 but split in 2013, eventually rekindling their romance in late 2015. They were reportedly engaged for good in October 2016.
Cyrus previously sent her fans into a frenzy over Thanksgiving when she posted a photo to Instagram sporting what looked like a baby bump with the hashtag #VeganTurkeyBaby. She also said she’d stop touring behind her latest album, Younger Now, to focus on judging NBC’s The Voice. But if she and Hemsworth are expecting, that might just be doctor’s orders.
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.