- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
Miley Cyrus posted a sweet Instagram collage over the weekend to celebrate partner Liam Hemsworth’s 28th birthday. It’s his first appearance on her Instagram in a while, and with good reason—the couple reportedly tied the knot in secret a couple weeks ago.
“Happiest birthday to my very best friend on the entire planet!” Cyrus captioned the post. Shortly after the 25-year-old singer shared the photos, Australian magazine NW reported that the two got married over the New Year’s holiday while vacationing in Byron Bay off the coast of New South Wales.
A post shared by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on
“It’s such a special place for them,” a friend of the couple told NW. “It felt right.”
Cyrus and Hemsworth originally began dating in 2009 after meeting on the set of The Last Song. They were engaged in 2012 but split in 2013, eventually rekindling their romance in late 2015. They were reportedly engaged for good in October 2016.
Cyrus previously sent her fans into a frenzy over Thanksgiving when she posted a photo to Instagram sporting what looked like a baby bump with the hashtag #VeganTurkeyBaby. She also said she’d stop touring behind her latest album, Younger Now, to focus on judging NBC’s The Voice. But if she and Hemsworth are expecting, that might just be doctor’s orders.
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.