- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy Tuesday 1:54 PM
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him Tuesday 1:37 PM
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console Tuesday 1:09 PM
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor Tuesday 1:01 PM
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations Tuesday 12:19 PM
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors Tuesday 12:02 PM
- Democratic senator calls Facebook ‘dangerous’ during Libra cryptocurrency hearing Tuesday 11:57 AM
- How ‘Kyle’ became synonymous with angry, Monster Energy-chugging white boys Tuesday 11:22 AM
It’s Miley Cyrus‘ 25th birthday, and she’s apparently celebrating Thanksgiving with fiancé Liam Hemsworth. But did the actor give her more than just dazzling jewelry? And seriously, did Cyrus just tell the world that she’s pregnant?
Fans are freaking out either way. Here’s what we know: She posed on Wednesday for an Instagram with her left hand on what sure looks like a baby bump, and used the hashtag “#VeganTurkeyBaby.” That may be a reference to a “food baby,” but as Metro points out, she also wore a big pink dress recently on The Voice.
She also posted a photo of the bling Hemsworth gave her on Twitter and called it “just pressie #1.”Could “pressie” No. 2 be a baby, or is Hemsworth just a generous gifter?
Since uploading and captioning the photo, Cyrus has not publicly addressed the rampant fan speculation.
A post shared by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on
Cyrus and Hemsworth, 27, were engaged in October 2016. They began dating in 2009 in the wake of their movie The Last Song. They were originally engaged in 2012 but split in 2013.
Last month Cyrus said she’d stop touring behind May’s Younger Now to focus on her gig judging NBC’s The Voice.
Miley looks pregnant omg cancelled— Miley Perfect Bitch (@iamAntonyV) November 23, 2017
omg r u pregnant— katie (@socoleenmaybe) November 23, 2017
And maybe also be a mom?
H/T Daily Mail
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.