- Alex Jones questions reported suicide of Sandy Hook father Tuesday 9:59 PM
- ‘You were at my wedding Denise’ is the newest clapback for instant regret Tuesday 6:42 PM
- This viral video of Pope Francis not letting anyone kiss his hand is weird Tuesday 6:04 PM
- What does the EU’s Copyright Directive mean for the future of the internet? Tuesday 5:16 PM
- The LGBTQ and Black communities deserve real answers about the Jussie Smollett case Tuesday 3:51 PM
- The Jussie Smollett-Trump collusion discourse is a condescending Wonka meme come to life Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Even teachers are in on TikTok’s #hitthewoah Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet Tuesday 2:24 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters Tuesday 2:12 PM
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Tuesday 12:59 PM
- Washington Post under fire for transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Tuesday 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Tuesday 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Tuesday 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Tuesday 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Tuesday 10:17 AM
It’s Miley Cyrus‘ 25th birthday, and she’s apparently celebrating Thanksgiving with fiancé Liam Hemsworth. But did the actor give her more than just dazzling jewelry? And seriously, did Cyrus just tell the world that she’s pregnant?
Fans are freaking out either way. Here’s what we know: She posed on Wednesday for an Instagram with her left hand on what sure looks like a baby bump, and used the hashtag “#VeganTurkeyBaby.” That may be a reference to a “food baby,” but as Metro points out, she also wore a big pink dress recently on The Voice.
She also posted a photo of the bling Hemsworth gave her on Twitter and called it “just pressie #1.”Could “pressie” No. 2 be a baby, or is Hemsworth just a generous gifter?
Since uploading and captioning the photo, Cyrus has not publicly addressed the rampant fan speculation.
A post shared by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on
Cyrus and Hemsworth, 27, were engaged in October 2016. They began dating in 2009 in the wake of their movie The Last Song. They were originally engaged in 2012 but split in 2013.
Last month Cyrus said she’d stop touring behind May’s Younger Now to focus on her gig judging NBC’s The Voice.
Miley looks pregnant omg cancelled
— Miley Perfect Bitch (@iamAntonyV) November 23, 2017
omg r u pregnant
— katie (@socoleenmaybe) November 23, 2017
And maybe also be a mom?
H/T Daily Mail
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.