- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate 2 Years Ago
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
Kim Kardashian opened up about her personal life on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen Sunday night, taking questions from fans about everything from Kendall Jenner’s Pepsi ad to her recent feud with Taylor Swift.
One audience member asked the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star if things got awkward between her, Kendall Jenner, or Swift after Kardashian released recordings of a conversation between Swift and Kardashian’s husband, Kanye West, via Snapchat. The conversation between West and Swift proved Swift had given West consent to say he and Swift should have sex.
“After you did that, was it awkward between you and Kendall–or Kendall and Taylor–since Kendall was part of Taylor’s squad at the time,” an audience member asked.
“I don’t know if Kendall was a part of her squad. I don’t think she was,” Kardashian said. “I don’t think it was awkward.”
The audience audibly responded with shock to the news.
Cohen followed up and asked Kardashian if she had spoken with Swift since the incident. Kardashian shrugged no.
Fans online responded both positively and negatively to Kardashian’s appearance. Some applauded her response but others said that the interview doesn’t make them trust her over Swift.
people choose to believe kim kardashian over taylor swift like u know that bitch is famous for nothing yet u act like taylor's the dumb one— s (@gyllenhaaaal) May 28, 2017
After the episode, Kardashian responded to fans on Twitter, mostly retweeting their comments and sending out kissy face emoji. She said the interview was fun
Was fun! Omg all of the questions! https://t.co/xFWoxs9Udn— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 29, 2017
Swift has not tweeted since before the show aired.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.