- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Intermission time for Kim Kardashian is over. After months of hiding under the social media radar, the TV star began 2017 with a family photo op on Tuesday, sparking her Instagram and Twitter revival. Now she’s gifting fans with what she does best: taking fire selfies.
The queen of breaking the internet posted a Snapchat selfie Wednesday featuring glam mom Kris Jenner. She’s seen sporting a low-cut, plunge top, signature Kim K. pout, and throwing up a peace sign. The caption reads, “First selfie of 2017 w my mama.”
She also took to Instagram and Twitter and posted way-too-cute, film-filtered photos of her and the kids, continuing a streak of family photos.
With the recent lack of Kardashian in our lives, it’s wild to think that there was a time when she took 6,000 selfies on a vacation trip to Mexico. And though her return has been slow and gradual, she’s been well worth the wait.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.