- Trump kicks chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview 3 Years Ago
- Netflix announces Samurai version of ‘Game of Thrones’ 3 Years Ago
- The 8-Bit Guy: Why retro tech and restoration isn’t just for ‘old white guys’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 MTV Awards for free Today 7:00 AM
- Why Hillary Clinton is getting blamed for a recent spate of unconnected deaths Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Nick Jr. online for free Today 5:30 AM
- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
It’s pretty damn cute.
Members of America’s most viral family have recreated one of YouTube‘s most viral videos and the resulting clip is—you guessed it—going viral.
In an Instagram late Monday, Khloe Kardashian shared a video of nephews Mason and Reign on a bunk bed paying homage to early web hit “Charlie Bit My Finger.” The twist here is that Reign does not seem to give a single damn about any pain he might have inflicted, while Charlie was famously very delighted about the situation.
Honestly hearing a 6-year-old do his best British accent is cute stuff no matter who you are.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.