- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Monday 1:01 PM
- Tom Brady insists he didn’t parody Robert Kraft in ‘Living with Yourself’ cameo Monday 12:52 PM
- Black security guard fired for telling student not to call him the N-word Monday 12:38 PM
- How Watchmen’s Bass Reeves cameo ties into the original comic Monday 12:34 PM
It’s getting cold out, so it’s time to break out the winter wear. If you want to dress like Kendall Jenner for the icy weather, make sure you’re in an enormous red puffer coat, though, or you won’t be fashionable at all.
Winter is coming ! pic.twitter.com/obJe6bO87B— Vogue.fr (@VogueParis) October 22, 2018
Jenner was originally photographed by Vogue Paris, but the oversized jacket is courtesy of @itsmaysmemes, an Instagram meme account masterminded by 16-year-old May, a Photoshop wizard who takes celebrities’ typical outfits and makes them jumbo-sized.
No, Kendall isn’t actually wearing a huge jacket. It’s been heavily edited, but Vogue Paris is seemingly embracing the meme, and even tweeted it out with May’s original caption “Winter is coming!” Unsurprisingly, the internet has gone wild for it.
In fact, it’s prompting folks to meme it up with some clever tweets.
This is what P.E. teachers would be wearing during winter while shouting at students to stop complaining that it’s too cold https://t.co/j7umagAga4— أليشبا (@lishbaaa) October 24, 2018
me: a hoe never gets cold— brendon skolat (@brendonSkolat) October 24, 2018
*cold wind hits me*
When she takes "steal your ex's clothes" too far https://t.co/MuHZOP5RbM— Tweetgood Mac (@SnottieDrippen) October 25, 2018
oh okay... pic.twitter.com/Willu5LSlN— ًleah (@rosiegasm) October 24, 2018
For those interested in seeing more giant coat memes, May’s works include these amazing ‘shops.
And of course there’s another Jenner in an oversized coat.
If you want to rock the same red puffer jacket look as Kendall, sans the hugeness, it’s the super puff jacket from Tna, and you can purchase it via Aritzia. It’s $228 and comes in several different colors aside from red, if you want something less garish.
Just don’t expect that it’ll look nearly as massive on you in real life. You’ll need some Photoshop magic for that.
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.