- Animator for Netflix’s ‘Carmen Sandiego’ says he was fired after asking for fair pay Today 3:17 PM
- YouTube reverses decision to remove creators’ badges Today 1:47 PM
- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight Today 12:31 PM
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Today 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Today 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Today 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
Kendall Jenner posts intentional nip slip on Instagram
It’s Wednesday, so why not?
Kendall Jenner just Instagrammed an intentional boob-flash photo because it’s Wednesday and why not? In the pic, she appears to be living her best life as she holds the strap of her tank top aside to reveal her right breast.
A photo posted by Kendall (@kendalljenner) on
Instagram’s ongoing war on the nipple probably won’t come into play here, either, because Jenner covered her bases in the editing process: Her nipple appears to have been digitally altered away in addition to that big red X obscuring any controversial areas.
On Twitter, she called it her “favorite photo” of herself. She credits it to “lil Ky” in her caption, which suggests that her sister Kylie took the pic, but then she also tags actor Moises Arias’s handle @490tx at the end, so maybe it was a collaboration. Art!
Screengrab via Kendall Jenner/Instagram
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.