- Amazon’s ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ reboot isn’t for you—and that’s fine 4 Years Ago
- Walmart pulls ‘Let it snow’ cocaine sweater, ruining Christmas 4 Years Ago
- The way Facebook serves political ads could be driving polarization 4 Years Ago
- A YouTuber simulated a mass shooting from his hotel room—and then posted the videos 4 Years Ago
- Trump tries another ‘Simpsons’ defense as impeachment articles drop Today 10:52 AM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ attempts to contain its dragon with mixed results in episode 4 Today 9:24 AM
- James Comey puts ‘Fox & Friends’ on blast Today 8:54 AM
- Nick Cannon’s latest Eminem diss is not working out for him Today 8:27 AM
- Conservatives want a war on porn. It’s puritanical sex values that need to go Today 7:00 AM
- The year in Meghan McCain news cycles Today 6:30 AM
- Why Tumblr is totally obsessed with 2 characters from Stephen King’s ‘It’ Today 6:00 AM
- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
Kendall Jenner posts intentional nip slip on Instagram
It’s Wednesday, so why not?
Kendall Jenner just Instagrammed an intentional boob-flash photo because it’s Wednesday and why not? In the pic, she appears to be living her best life as she holds the strap of her tank top aside to reveal her right breast.
A photo posted by Kendall (@kendalljenner) on
Instagram’s ongoing war on the nipple probably won’t come into play here, either, because Jenner covered her bases in the editing process: Her nipple appears to have been digitally altered away in addition to that big red X obscuring any controversial areas.
On Twitter, she called it her “favorite photo” of herself. She credits it to “lil Ky” in her caption, which suggests that her sister Kylie took the pic, but then she also tags actor Moises Arias’s handle @490tx at the end, so maybe it was a collaboration. Art!
Screengrab via Kendall Jenner/Instagram
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.