- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision 4 Weeks Ago
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits 4 Weeks Ago
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute 4 Weeks Ago
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV 4 Weeks Ago
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes 4 Weeks Ago
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek 4 Weeks Ago
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Today 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Today 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Today 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Today 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Today 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Today 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Today 10:38 AM
- Twitter pledges to verify politicians in national primaries Today 9:34 AM
- Don’t believe the haters who are calling this Bloomberg-Maroon 5 dance ‘fake’ Today 9:21 AM
The Kardashian-Jenner clan is facing backlash after Khloé Kardashian posted a scene from an upcoming episode Keeping Up with the Kardashians, in which the family can be seen having a food fight.
The problem, as most people noted, is that the family is just throwing food around, and leaving it on the ground. In a world where people are starving and dying, many found the clip to be distasteful.
“People are starving and you guys are playing with food,” one user wrote.
“Meanwhile, other people have nothing to eat. Good for you, Kardashians,” another said.
“It’s wrong to waste man,” one commented.
“Massive waste of food,” another wrote.
In the clip, some of the women walk away from the mess–fans assume they are leaving it for their employees to clean up.
“Oh no I feel sorry for the housekeepers,” a user commented.
“The poor staff who had to clean this up after,” another wrote, along with a crying face emoji.
The Kardashians often face backlash for what some dub as “insensitive” posts. In October, Kylie Jenner shared a video of her new Bugatti. So many fans rejected the flaunt of “absurd” wealth–the car is estimated to be worth $3 million–that she ending up taking the post down.
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media
- Kylie Jenner takes down Bugatti Instagram post after backlash
H/T Too Fab
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.