- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Today 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
The Kardashian-Jenner clan is facing backlash after Khloé Kardashian posted a scene from an upcoming episode Keeping Up with the Kardashians, in which the family can be seen having a food fight.
The problem, as most people noted, is that the family is just throwing food around, and leaving it on the ground. In a world where people are starving and dying, many found the clip to be distasteful.
“People are starving and you guys are playing with food,” one user wrote.
“Meanwhile, other people have nothing to eat. Good for you, Kardashians,” another said.
“It’s wrong to waste man,” one commented.
“Massive waste of food,” another wrote.
In the clip, some of the women walk away from the mess–fans assume they are leaving it for their employees to clean up.
“Oh no I feel sorry for the housekeepers,” a user commented.
“The poor staff who had to clean this up after,” another wrote, along with a crying face emoji.
The Kardashians often face backlash for what some dub as “insensitive” posts. In October, Kylie Jenner shared a video of her new Bugatti. So many fans rejected the flaunt of “absurd” wealth–the car is estimated to be worth $3 million–that she ending up taking the post down.
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media
- Kylie Jenner takes down Bugatti Instagram post after backlash
H/T Too Fab
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.