- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) 1 Year Ago
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder 1 Year Ago
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ 1 Year Ago
- The Disney-Fox deal is finalized 1 Year Ago
- Beto likes to stand on counters—and there are memes to prove it Today 10:47 AM
- House promises April vote on bill to restore net neutrality rules Today 9:58 AM
- Here’s how many YouTube subscribers Shane Dawson lost for his old bestiality joke Today 9:26 AM
- Drag queen spreads joy to toddler, world with ‘Baby Shark’ performance Today 9:21 AM
- How many ‘chuggas’ should come before choo choo? Today 9:10 AM
- Cory Booker’s weirdly sensual relationship with coffee resurfaces Today 8:31 AM
- Everything you need to know about gaming chat client Discord Today 8:00 AM
- Report: Your Facebook feed is still ripe with fake news Today 7:42 AM
- The 10 best movies based on true stories on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Prager University is fighting ‘leftist indoctrination’ on college campuses Today 7:00 AM
- Can ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ recover from its disastrous drama? Today 6:00 AM
Kris Jenner filmed her earlobe reduction surgery—and everyone’s bored
While the two-night episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians finally revealed sister Khloe’s not-so-secret pregnancy, the real shocker was matriarch Kris Jenner going under the knife for an unusual surgery.
In Sunday night’s episode, the 62-year-old confessed to daughters Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney of her “earlobe insecurity” while the three were helping her pick out an evening outfit. At one point in the episode, Jenner even wore ear muffs around the house to keep her “big earlobes” away from lingering eyes.
Khloe was the first to speak up and tell her mom she was being overdramatic, quickly teasing her by asking, “Is that why you wear diamonds so big?” to which Jenner replied, “I can’t afford to get my diamonds any bigger!”
But she can afford earlobe surgery. Fans watched as the momager walked into the office of Dr. Jason B. Diamond’s—a Beverly Hills surgeon—who sealed the deal with the news that the reduction procedure could be completed in 3o minutes.
Audiences were less than amused by the ordeal.
The fact that kris jenner cut part of her ear lobes off because she thought they were too big lmao these bitches are bored at this point
— Jordan Blackwell (@jorblackwell1) January 17, 2018
Kris Jenner no one gives a shit about your ear lobes. WE WANT TO KNOW IF KYLIE IS PREGNANT.
— Emily Ringgold (@EmilyRinggold) January 16, 2018
Since she debuted her “new ears” the same day Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West announced the birth of their third child via surrogate, fans can’t help but wonder if Kris Jenner really does control everything.
The real question is, how many more cosmetic surgeries will she get before Kylie confirms she’s pregnant?
Samantha Reichstein is a former intern for the Daily Dot whose work focused on entertainment and politics. She's written for the Bump, the Nest, the Knot, the Austin American-Statesman, Austin Way Magazine, and Broadway World TV.