- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? 2 Years Ago
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Today 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Today 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free Today 12:21 PM
- ‘Joker’ ad compares Todd Phillips to Gandhi Today 12:10 PM
- Mom learned about her special needs son’s abuse by seeing TikTok video Today 11:21 AM
- Influencer gets revenge on her male trolls with Instagram account Today 10:32 AM
- Conservatives are frothing over a Ukraine joke told on CNN Today 10:26 AM
- Dua Lipa isn’t canceled—but her fans are defending her in #DuaLipaIsOverParty like she is Today 9:21 AM
- These YouTube videos claim to show the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash (they don’t) Today 9:08 AM
- More than 40 colleges say they won’t use facial recognition on campus Today 8:32 AM
- LeBron’s Instagram tribute to Kobe is devastating Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Rise of Empires: Ottoman’ is ‘Game of Thrones’ for history buffs Today 7:00 AM
- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
While the two-night episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians finally revealed sister Khloe’s not-so-secret pregnancy, the real shocker was matriarch Kris Jenner going under the knife for an unusual surgery.
In Sunday night’s episode, the 62-year-old confessed to daughters Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney of her “earlobe insecurity” while the three were helping her pick out an evening outfit. At one point in the episode, Jenner even wore ear muffs around the house to keep her “big earlobes” away from lingering eyes.
Khloe was the first to speak up and tell her mom she was being overdramatic, quickly teasing her by asking, “Is that why you wear diamonds so big?” to which Jenner replied, “I can’t afford to get my diamonds any bigger!”
But she can afford earlobe surgery. Fans watched as the momager walked into the office of Dr. Jason B. Diamond’s—a Beverly Hills surgeon—who sealed the deal with the news that the reduction procedure could be completed in 3o minutes.
Audiences were less than amused by the ordeal.
The fact that kris jenner cut part of her ear lobes off because she thought they were too big lmao these bitches are bored at this point— Jordan Blackwell (@jorblackwell1) January 17, 2018
Kris Jenner no one gives a shit about your ear lobes. WE WANT TO KNOW IF KYLIE IS PREGNANT.— Emily Ringgold (@EmilyRinggold) January 16, 2018
Since she debuted her “new ears” the same day Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West announced the birth of their third child via surrogate, fans can’t help but wonder if Kris Jenner really does control everything.
The real question is, how many more cosmetic surgeries will she get before Kylie confirms she’s pregnant?
Samantha Reichstein is a former intern for the Daily Dot whose work focused on entertainment and politics. She's written for the Bump, the Nest, the Knot, the Austin American-Statesman, Austin Way Magazine, and Broadway World TV.