- ‘Christmas With My Father’: Generational tension, without the tension 2 Years Ago
- New ‘Rise of Skywalker’ clip includes a possible spoiler about Palpatine 2 Years Ago
- Teens keep trolling Florida’s new school safety app Today 6:30 AM
- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- ‘Party, Party, Party’ TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
While the two-night episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians finally revealed sister Khloe’s not-so-secret pregnancy, the real shocker was matriarch Kris Jenner going under the knife for an unusual surgery.
In Sunday night’s episode, the 62-year-old confessed to daughters Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney of her “earlobe insecurity” while the three were helping her pick out an evening outfit. At one point in the episode, Jenner even wore ear muffs around the house to keep her “big earlobes” away from lingering eyes.
Khloe was the first to speak up and tell her mom she was being overdramatic, quickly teasing her by asking, “Is that why you wear diamonds so big?” to which Jenner replied, “I can’t afford to get my diamonds any bigger!”
But she can afford earlobe surgery. Fans watched as the momager walked into the office of Dr. Jason B. Diamond’s—a Beverly Hills surgeon—who sealed the deal with the news that the reduction procedure could be completed in 3o minutes.
Audiences were less than amused by the ordeal.
The fact that kris jenner cut part of her ear lobes off because she thought they were too big lmao these bitches are bored at this point— Jordan Blackwell (@jorblackwell1) January 17, 2018
Kris Jenner no one gives a shit about your ear lobes. WE WANT TO KNOW IF KYLIE IS PREGNANT.— Emily Ringgold (@EmilyRinggold) January 16, 2018
Since she debuted her “new ears” the same day Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West announced the birth of their third child via surrogate, fans can’t help but wonder if Kris Jenner really does control everything.
The real question is, how many more cosmetic surgeries will she get before Kylie confirms she’s pregnant?
Samantha Reichstein is a former intern for the Daily Dot whose work focused on entertainment and politics. She's written for the Bump, the Nest, the Knot, the Austin American-Statesman, Austin Way Magazine, and Broadway World TV.