- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
While the two-night episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians finally revealed sister Khloe’s not-so-secret pregnancy, the real shocker was matriarch Kris Jenner going under the knife for an unusual surgery.
In Sunday night’s episode, the 62-year-old confessed to daughters Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney of her “earlobe insecurity” while the three were helping her pick out an evening outfit. At one point in the episode, Jenner even wore ear muffs around the house to keep her “big earlobes” away from lingering eyes.
Khloe was the first to speak up and tell her mom she was being overdramatic, quickly teasing her by asking, “Is that why you wear diamonds so big?” to which Jenner replied, “I can’t afford to get my diamonds any bigger!”
But she can afford earlobe surgery. Fans watched as the momager walked into the office of Dr. Jason B. Diamond’s—a Beverly Hills surgeon—who sealed the deal with the news that the reduction procedure could be completed in 3o minutes.
Audiences were less than amused by the ordeal.
The fact that kris jenner cut part of her ear lobes off because she thought they were too big lmao these bitches are bored at this point— Jordan Blackwell (@jorblackwell1) January 17, 2018
Kris Jenner no one gives a shit about your ear lobes. WE WANT TO KNOW IF KYLIE IS PREGNANT.— Emily Ringgold (@EmilyRinggold) January 16, 2018
Since she debuted her “new ears” the same day Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West announced the birth of their third child via surrogate, fans can’t help but wonder if Kris Jenner really does control everything.
The real question is, how many more cosmetic surgeries will she get before Kylie confirms she’s pregnant?
Samantha Reichstein is a former intern for the Daily Dot whose work focused on entertainment and politics. She's written for the Bump, the Nest, the Knot, the Austin American-Statesman, Austin Way Magazine, and Broadway World TV.