- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
Kris Jenner filmed her earlobe reduction surgery—and everyone’s bored
While the two-night episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians finally revealed sister Khloe’s not-so-secret pregnancy, the real shocker was matriarch Kris Jenner going under the knife for an unusual surgery.
In Sunday night’s episode, the 62-year-old confessed to daughters Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney of her “earlobe insecurity” while the three were helping her pick out an evening outfit. At one point in the episode, Jenner even wore ear muffs around the house to keep her “big earlobes” away from lingering eyes.
Khloe was the first to speak up and tell her mom she was being overdramatic, quickly teasing her by asking, “Is that why you wear diamonds so big?” to which Jenner replied, “I can’t afford to get my diamonds any bigger!”
But she can afford earlobe surgery. Fans watched as the momager walked into the office of Dr. Jason B. Diamond’s—a Beverly Hills surgeon—who sealed the deal with the news that the reduction procedure could be completed in 3o minutes.
Audiences were less than amused by the ordeal.
The fact that kris jenner cut part of her ear lobes off because she thought they were too big lmao these bitches are bored at this point
— Jordan Blackwell (@jorblackwell1) January 17, 2018
Kris Jenner no one gives a shit about your ear lobes. WE WANT TO KNOW IF KYLIE IS PREGNANT.
— Emily Ringgold (@EmilyRinggold) January 16, 2018
Since she debuted her “new ears” the same day Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West announced the birth of their third child via surrogate, fans can’t help but wonder if Kris Jenner really does control everything.
The real question is, how many more cosmetic surgeries will she get before Kylie confirms she’s pregnant?
Samantha Reichstein is a former intern for the Daily Dot whose work focused on entertainment and politics. She's written for the Bump, the Nest, the Knot, the Austin American-Statesman, Austin Way Magazine, and Broadway World TV.