- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
The controversial rapper took to Twitter Tuesday afternoon to share his idea.
“I love both Deadpool movies,” he wrote. “I heard tracks in it that sound similar to mine… bro I would have cleared my music for Deadpool.”
He went on to say that instead of writing songs that sound Kanye-esque to play in the background of action sequences, they should just ask him for the license to his songs next time. “Your guys writing and approach is so innovative… I love how you guys break the 4th wall… thank you for being innovative and please know I’m down to clear next time.”
your guys writing and approach is so innovative … I love how you guys break the 4th wall… thank you for being innovative and please know I’m down to clear next time— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) June 12, 2018
“Agree,” Reynolds wrote. “I’m having a word with Celine Dion.”
Agree. I’m having a word with Celine Dion. https://t.co/NnMSBBNA9k— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 12, 2018
Could we get a Dion/West collaboration in 2019?
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.