- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
Farley doesn’t much go by her old moniker “JWoww” anymore. Now it’s more likely to be Jenni, or Mom. You can still catch her and Nicole (who probably still goes by Snooki every now and again) in the webseries Mom’s with Attitude.
But that doesn’t mean she’d be opposed to a re-union show.
Farley says she’s been texting with the creator of Jersey Shore about the cast getting back together for a short reunion series. Ideally “10 days on an island somewhere,” she says. Of course she has a few conditions: “I need to be in bed by 9pm. I have to take my family, and don’t let me get white-girl wasted so I can’t find where my family is.” Seems reasonable.
It wasn’t that long ago that the cast got together to celebrate Samantha “Sweetheart” Giancola’s birthday, and they managed to have a good time without any fights or drunken makeout sessions, so maybe they’d be fine getting back together, and it certainly seems like Mike “the Situation” Sorrentino could use the money. On the other hand if there’s no fighting or “smushing,” who’s gonna watch?
H/T Elite Daily
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.