- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Friday 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Friday 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Friday 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Friday 9:19 AM
The cast of Jersey Shore got back together to celebrate Samantha “Sweetheart” Giancola’s birthday recently. Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Jennifer “JWoww” Farley, Deena Cortese, and Vinny Guadagnino were all in attendance. Even though there were no fights and nobody got “smushed” (that we know of), they all still seemed to have a pretty good time.
The rest of the guys were GTLing pic.twitter.com/PDRXQ222RG— Vinny Guadagnino (@VINNYGUADAGNINO) March 13, 2017
It’s been almost eight years since the show’s premiere, so if you don’t recognize the stars of MTV’s hit reality show, it’s understandable. Snooki and JWoww even have their own parenting advice show on YouTube, because who else would you turn to if you need to stop someone from throwing a tantrum?
It’s actually kind of nice to see this:
Somehow turn into this:
A post shared by Deena (@deenanicolemtv) on
The stars aren’t even opposed to a reunion. When People asked Snooki about the possibility, she said “I’m hoping… I mean because they always talk about it, so I’m hoping because that would be awesome!”
It’s nice to know some things never change.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.