- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free 2 Years Ago
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll 2 Years Ago
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Today 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Today 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Today 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Today 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Today 10:48 AM
- Trump says ‘I didn’t need to do this’ while declaring national emergency Today 10:48 AM
- Women sue border patrol for detaining them for speaking Spanish Today 10:20 AM
- Tana Mongeau’s switch to Twitch has not gone well Today 9:58 AM
- Trans YouTube streamer shot in leg by security guard Today 9:25 AM
- Ted Cruz tries his ‘El Chapo’ Act again, to internet mockery Today 9:18 AM
- How to play the new ‘Tetris 99’ battle royale game on Nintendo Switch for free Today 9:12 AM
- ‘The Breaker Upperers’ is a quirky rom-com about friendship Today 8:54 AM
Harry Styles slays an Outkast banger on ‘Carpool Karaoke’ with James Corden
The last time Harry Styles helped James Corden get to work in “Carpool Karaoke,” he was with the rest of One Direction. But now that Styles’ first solo album is out, he and Corden are back together belting out tunes on The Late Late Show.
Settled in the car, they sang a couple of songs from Harry and mixed it up with Outkast, a classic Lionel Richie and Diana Ross duet, and—with Styles’ new film Dunkirk coming out soon—reenactments of classic movie scenes from Notting Hill and Titanic. Their harmonies and chemistry really drive the performances home, and although Styles took issue with always having to play Julia Roberts, he really sells it. (He also pulls off almost any shirt you can throw him.)
Now draw him like one of your French girls.
And if you’re looking to hear more of Harry, Styles performed another song from the album, “Kiwi,” on the Late Late Show stage.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.