- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online 2 Years Ago
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Today 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
Harry Styles slays an Outkast banger on ‘Carpool Karaoke’ with James Corden
The last time Harry Styles helped James Corden get to work in “Carpool Karaoke,” he was with the rest of One Direction. But now that Styles’ first solo album is out, he and Corden are back together belting out tunes on The Late Late Show.
Settled in the car, they sang a couple of songs from Harry and mixed it up with Outkast, a classic Lionel Richie and Diana Ross duet, and—with Styles’ new film Dunkirk coming out soon—reenactments of classic movie scenes from Notting Hill and Titanic. Their harmonies and chemistry really drive the performances home, and although Styles took issue with always having to play Julia Roberts, he really sells it. (He also pulls off almost any shirt you can throw him.)
Now draw him like one of your French girls.
And if you’re looking to hear more of Harry, Styles performed another song from the album, “Kiwi,” on the Late Late Show stage.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.