- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers 2 Years Ago
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool 2 Years Ago
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Today 12:55 PM
- A GoFundMe for Eric Garner’s killer has raised more than $70,000 Today 12:49 PM
- YouTuber finds GoPro footage of man who drowned in 2017 Today 12:20 PM
- Netflix’s ’45 rpm’ is as tired as the boomer rock era it tries to honor Today 11:38 AM
- Teen arrested for threatening to ‘slaughter’ abortion clinic on iFunny Today 11:29 AM
- How to stream the LA Galaxy vs. Cruz Azul Leagues Cup semifinal match Today 11:10 AM
- Going broke over the App Store? Here’s how to turn off in-app purchases Today 10:49 AM
- Jill Biden says even if you don’t like Joe Biden, you need to vote for Joe Biden Today 10:43 AM
- Report on ideal thermostat temperature brings out the dad jokes Today 10:28 AM
- Edited videos of Portland protests are telling half-truths Today 10:20 AM
- Netflix debuts upcoming releases section on the Netflix TV app Today 9:29 AM
- Marianne Williams announces plan for a Department of Peace Today 8:53 AM
Harry Styles slays an Outkast banger on ‘Carpool Karaoke’ with James Corden
One of his songs makes him emotional but ‘in a cool way.’
The last time Harry Styles helped James Corden get to work in “Carpool Karaoke,” he was with the rest of One Direction. But now that Styles’ first solo album is out, he and Corden are back together belting out tunes on The Late Late Show.
Settled in the car, they sang a couple of songs from Harry and mixed it up with Outkast, a classic Lionel Richie and Diana Ross duet, and—with Styles’ new film Dunkirk coming out soon—reenactments of classic movie scenes from Notting Hill and Titanic. Their harmonies and chemistry really drive the performances home, and although Styles took issue with always having to play Julia Roberts, he really sells it. (He also pulls off almost any shirt you can throw him.)
Now draw him like one of your French girls.
And if you’re looking to hear more of Harry, Styles performed another song from the album, “Kiwi,” on the Late Late Show stage.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.