- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
Harry Styles slays an Outkast banger on ‘Carpool Karaoke’ with James Corden
One of his songs makes him emotional but ‘in a cool way.’
The last time Harry Styles helped James Corden get to work in “Carpool Karaoke,” he was with the rest of One Direction. But now that Styles’ first solo album is out, he and Corden are back together belting out tunes on The Late Late Show.
Settled in the car, they sang a couple of songs from Harry and mixed it up with Outkast, a classic Lionel Richie and Diana Ross duet, and—with Styles’ new film Dunkirk coming out soon—reenactments of classic movie scenes from Notting Hill and Titanic. Their harmonies and chemistry really drive the performances home, and although Styles took issue with always having to play Julia Roberts, he really sells it. (He also pulls off almost any shirt you can throw him.)
Now draw him like one of your French girls.
And if you’re looking to hear more of Harry, Styles performed another song from the album, “Kiwi,” on the Late Late Show stage.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.