- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape 2 Years Ago
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost 2 Years Ago
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 2 Years Ago
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ Today 12:52 PM
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit Today 12:47 PM
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new Pixel phones Today 12:47 PM
- ‘Portrait of a Lady on Fire’ is a transcendent, lesbian period romance Today 12:32 PM
- Where to stream ‘Zombieland’ before ‘Double Tap’ comes out Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Deadpool’ screenwriter says that Disney sequel will still be R-rated Today 11:45 AM
- #DeleteFacebook trends amid report of Zuckerberg meeting with prominent conservatives Today 11:45 AM
- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook Today 11:33 AM
- All the games coming to Google Stadia Today 10:49 AM
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
The Jane the Virgin actress will also produce the standalone film through her company, I Can and I Will, alongside Kevin Misher and Caroline Fraser.
Carmen Sandiego debuted as a series of educational video games in the ’80s and was later adapted for an animated show. Rita Moreno originally voiced the title character, an international treasure-swindling thief always on the run from the ACME Detection Agency.
It was announced last April that Rodriguez will voice the mysterious crook in Netflix’s reboot of the animated series, set for release next year.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.