- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
He’ll coordinate routines with Michelle Obama, do the Mannequin Challenge, or let you in on locker room pranks, and he’s always early to viral trends. Case in point: As America’s teens do the “Get Out challenge,” which involves reenacting an iconic scene from Jordan Peele‘s trending thriller, so too did Curry.
Here he is menacingly running at the camera, before making a sharp pivot:
A post shared by Wardell Curry (@stephencurry30) on
It’s not just Curry. The movie, about homicidal liberals in a rural town enslaving African-Americans, is a crowd-pleasing popcorn hit, and the kids can’t get enough.
A post shared by SIDNEY JONES (@jones.one) on
H/T Sporting News
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.