- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
James Corden bothers his wallmates in the ‘Game of Thrones’ Hall of Faces
Why the long faces?
Once the cameras stop rolling, the Faces come out to play, and chief among them is the one belonging to James Corden, who can’t stop annoying his hallmates. Since they no longer have hands, nobody can strangle him, so Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Alfie Allen, and Iwan Rheon are resigned to listening to his terrible jokes and even worse games. But if you hear Theon/Reek being called Gary by Ramsay this season, you know why.
Won’t somebody please give them a pizza? None of those faces have eaten in ages, and Braavos probably serves a very decent slice.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.