“Did you ever hear of a young, white, cute, Christian male making it America?”
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Craigslist now has an exclusive license to use your Craigslist posts. Could this have something to do with its frequent lawsuits to shut down other Craigslist-powered services?
- After a 12-year effort, the FBI finally digitizes its records.
- These 10 companies make more money online than Facebook.
- A new server turns your Instagram photos into coasters.
- Researchers use Twitter to predict when you’ll get the flu with a reported 90% accuracy.
- Here’s what happens every single minute on the Internet, in infographic form.
Above: UCB Comedy presents the gritty life story of an entertainment industry underdog: Justin Bieber.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.