- We have a lot of questions about this woman’s Hot Cheetos bath 3 Years Ago
- Convincing deepfake drops Neo from ‘The Matrix’ straight into ‘Office Space’ 3 Years Ago
- Kent State gun girl calls for armed insurrection after being booed off campus Today 10:27 AM
- James Charles and Tfue took an intimate photo—and the internet is in love Today 10:07 AM
- Ring finally makes two-factor authentication mandatory after series of hacks Today 9:39 AM
- The 2020 guide to live TV streaming for cord cutters Today 8:29 AM
- Popular dating app Growlr just suspended its users Today 8:23 AM
- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
Singer Chrisette Michele will perform at President-elect Donald Trump‘s inauguration ceremony alongside the likes of Toby Keith, Lee Greenwood, Sam Moore, and 3 Doors Down. She allegedly agreed on the conditions that her set would be an R&B one, diversifying the current rock-centric bill.
According to the New York Daily News, arrangements were finalized a week ago, but were kept under wraps to avoid days of continued criticism before Trump’s big day.
And though this is a win for the president-elect’s organizational staff, many Twitter users aren’t amused with her decision to perform.
Chrisette Michele has been tossed in the Twitter Blender. 😬
— BrooklynKnight (@TreydaBK) January 18, 2017
Well how long is Chrisette Michele cancelled?
Black twitter: a couple of forevers…
— Meh… (@Melanin_poppin_) January 18, 2017
If the Grammy-winning artist somehow bows out after being pulled through the mud, Trump’s squad may want to consider YG’s offer.
I’ll perform Fuck Donald Trump at his inauguration for $4,000,000
— YG (@YG) January 15, 2017
H/T Daily News
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.