- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist 6 Years Ago
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Today 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Today 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Today 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Today 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Today 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Today 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Today 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Today 11:46 AM
- Police officer suspended after video of a handcuffed Delonte West surfaces Today 11:33 AM
- ‘Girls don’t want a boyfriend’ meme leaves boyfriends in 2019 Today 11:21 AM
- Are these tweets about ‘The Bachelor’ or Trump’s impeachment? Today 10:45 AM
- Likely file Saudi prince sent to Jeff Bezos’ to hack his phone revealed Today 10:10 AM
- Will Olivia Jade have to testify against her mother, Lori Loughlin, in bribery trial? Today 10:07 AM
- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ Today 9:26 AM
Broncos linebacker tries to party after losing the Super Bowl, is rejected
This definitely embodies the phrase “when a bad day gets worse.”
Having just lost the Super Bowl quite badly, Von Miller, Denver Broncos linebacker, decided to go to a nightclub. As one does. Unfortunately, Miller went to a nightclub where a bunch of Seattle Seahawks were partying. He got bounced.
That’s embarrassing. You know what else is embarrassing? Losing the Super Bowl by 35 points. Zing! (Also: that outfit.)
It’s worth noting that Miller did not play in the Super Bowl due to a torn ACL. That wasn’t the only time he had to sit out this year: early in the season he was found guilty of violating the NFL’s drug policy. None of this stops the video from being somewhere from fairly to quite amusing (re: that outfit).
But while we’re on the subject of famous people not getting their way, remember that time the Miami Heat didn’t let Drake into their locker room after winning the NBA Finals? That was hilarious. Let’s revisit that.
Brendan O’Connor is a technology and politics reporter. In April 2016, he joined Gawker Media Group as a staff writer, where he covers the alt-right for its special projects desk.