- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Today 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Today 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Today 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying woman can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Today 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Today 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Today 9:53 AM
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
Adele hates the gym just as much as you and has the Instagram post to prove it
Celebrities: They’re just like us.
BY EMILY BICKS
Superstar singer Adele may seem like a supernatural being when she’s belting out hits like “Hello” and her recent single “When We Were Young,” but when it comes to hitting the gym, she is merely mortal.
Posting a hilariously relatable photo on her Instagram account, Adele shows her true angst towards working out, captioning the photo: “getting ready…” and she is clearly miserable while trying to get some weight-lifting in.
Maybe the gym isn’t for the 27-year-old singer, but it’s not like she’ll be sitting on the couch eating bonbons this year. Between keeping up with her 3-year-old son, Angelo James, and preparing for her upcoming world tour for her record-breaking selling album, “25,” Adele will be working out plenty.
However, she has always been open her body issues. “I do have body image problems, for sure,” she said at the SiriusXM Town Hall in Nov. “But I don’t let them rule my life at all. There’s bigger issues going on in the world than how I feel about myself and stuff like that.”
Screengrab via Adele/Instagram