- Devin Nunes is suing Twitter over parody accounts of his mom, cow Monday 8:15 PM
- The best new movies at SXSW 2019 Monday 7:55 PM
- #AbledsAreWeird demonstrates how not to treat people with disabilities Monday 7:33 PM
- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone Monday 5:03 PM
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism Monday 4:38 PM
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Monday 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Monday 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Monday 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Monday 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Monday 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Monday 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Monday 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Monday 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Monday 11:32 AM
Adele hates the gym just as much as you and has the Instagram post to prove it
Celebrities: They’re just like us.
BY EMILY BICKS
Superstar singer Adele may seem like a supernatural being when she’s belting out hits like “Hello” and her recent single “When We Were Young,” but when it comes to hitting the gym, she is merely mortal.
Posting a hilariously relatable photo on her Instagram account, Adele shows her true angst towards working out, captioning the photo: “getting ready…” and she is clearly miserable while trying to get some weight-lifting in.
Maybe the gym isn’t for the 27-year-old singer, but it’s not like she’ll be sitting on the couch eating bonbons this year. Between keeping up with her 3-year-old son, Angelo James, and preparing for her upcoming world tour for her record-breaking selling album, “25,” Adele will be working out plenty.
However, she has always been open her body issues. “I do have body image problems, for sure,” she said at the SiriusXM Town Hall in Nov. “But I don’t let them rule my life at all. There’s bigger issues going on in the world than how I feel about myself and stuff like that.”
Screengrab via Adele/Instagram