- Witness the wholesome magic of inter-generational conversations on r/AskOldPeople 3 Years Ago
- How to watch Paramount Network online for free Today 5:30 AM
- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
Adele hates the gym just as much as you and has the Instagram post to prove it
Celebrities: They’re just like us.
BY EMILY BICKS
Superstar singer Adele may seem like a supernatural being when she’s belting out hits like “Hello” and her recent single “When We Were Young,” but when it comes to hitting the gym, she is merely mortal.
Posting a hilariously relatable photo on her Instagram account, Adele shows her true angst towards working out, captioning the photo: “getting ready…” and she is clearly miserable while trying to get some weight-lifting in.
Maybe the gym isn’t for the 27-year-old singer, but it’s not like she’ll be sitting on the couch eating bonbons this year. Between keeping up with her 3-year-old son, Angelo James, and preparing for her upcoming world tour for her record-breaking selling album, “25,” Adele will be working out plenty.
However, she has always been open her body issues. “I do have body image problems, for sure,” she said at the SiriusXM Town Hall in Nov. “But I don’t let them rule my life at all. There’s bigger issues going on in the world than how I feel about myself and stuff like that.”
Screengrab via Adele/Instagram