- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
Adele hates the gym just as much as you and has the Instagram post to prove it
Celebrities: They’re just like us.
BY EMILY BICKS
Superstar singer Adele may seem like a supernatural being when she’s belting out hits like “Hello” and her recent single “When We Were Young,” but when it comes to hitting the gym, she is merely mortal.
Posting a hilariously relatable photo on her Instagram account, Adele shows her true angst towards working out, captioning the photo: “getting ready…” and she is clearly miserable while trying to get some weight-lifting in.
Maybe the gym isn’t for the 27-year-old singer, but it’s not like she’ll be sitting on the couch eating bonbons this year. Between keeping up with her 3-year-old son, Angelo James, and preparing for her upcoming world tour for her record-breaking selling album, “25,” Adele will be working out plenty.
However, she has always been open her body issues. “I do have body image problems, for sure,” she said at the SiriusXM Town Hall in Nov. “But I don’t let them rule my life at all. There’s bigger issues going on in the world than how I feel about myself and stuff like that.”
Screengrab via Adele/Instagram