- Review: ‘Star Trek: Picard’ is a triumphant return for Patrick Stewart Today 5:00 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
After a short Instagram hiatus, 50 Cent has returned by flooding his feed with posts, including a transphobic meme aimed at former G-Unit rapper, Young Buck.
Upon reactivation of his account, 50 Cent, who is notorious for online trolling, took aim at one of his usual rivals.
He posted a meme of a man with a transgender woman; “He Doesn’t Know Yet” is written across the image.
“Buck type shit, nah he know. LOL,” 50 Cent captioned the post.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent) on
People believe the rapper should be more aware of how he uses his platform of over 25 million followers.
The Trans Murder Monitoring (TMM) project is devoted to compiling reported killings of gender-diverse and trans people worldwide. TMM reported that there have been 331 cases of trans and gender-diverse killings between Oct. 1, 2018, to Sept. 30, 2019.
50 Cent has been under fire before for making homophobic statements. In 2010, he tweeted, “If you a man over 25 and you don’t eat pu**y just kill yourself damn it. The world would be a better place.”
If you a man and your over 25 and you don't eat pu**y just kill your self damn it. The world will be a better place. Lol— 50cent (@50cent) September 30, 2010
According to TMZ, during Pride month of 2019, 50 Cent used “Old Town Road” Lil Nas X coming out as gay to take a jab at Young Buck.
He reposted a picture of the two together with the caption “New young Buck (Fresh Out the Barn) ft Little Nas X Coming July 4.”
Maybe 50 should just deactivate his account again.
- Conor McGregor wants to fight 50 Cent because the rapper mercilessly mocked him with memes
- 50 Cent bought up 200 tickets to a Ja Rule concert so it would look like nobody came
- Ed Sheeran uses 50 Cent’s ‘Get the strap’ catchphrase for this bad selfie
- 50 Cent mocks Terry Crews for being a victim of sexual assault
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.