- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
After a short Instagram hiatus, 50 Cent has returned by flooding his feed with posts, including a transphobic meme aimed at former G-Unit rapper, Young Buck.
Upon reactivation of his account, 50 Cent, who is notorious for online trolling, took aim at one of his usual rivals.
He posted a meme of a man with a transgender woman; “He Doesn’t Know Yet” is written across the image.
“Buck type shit, nah he know. LOL,” 50 Cent captioned the post.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent) on
People believe the rapper should be more aware of how he uses his platform of over 25 million followers.
The Trans Murder Monitoring (TMM) project is devoted to compiling reported killings of gender-diverse and trans people worldwide. TMM reported that there have been 331 cases of trans and gender-diverse killings between Oct. 1, 2018, to Sept. 30, 2019.
50 Cent has been under fire before for making homophobic statements. In 2010, he tweeted, “If you a man over 25 and you don’t eat pu**y just kill yourself damn it. The world would be a better place.”
If you a man and your over 25 and you don't eat pu**y just kill your self damn it. The world will be a better place. Lol— 50cent (@50cent) September 30, 2010
According to TMZ, during Pride month of 2019, 50 Cent used “Old Town Road” Lil Nas X coming out as gay to take a jab at Young Buck.
He reposted a picture of the two together with the caption “New young Buck (Fresh Out the Barn) ft Little Nas X Coming July 4.”
Maybe 50 should just deactivate his account again.
- Conor McGregor wants to fight 50 Cent because the rapper mercilessly mocked him with memes
- 50 Cent bought up 200 tickets to a Ja Rule concert so it would look like nobody came
- Ed Sheeran uses 50 Cent’s ‘Get the strap’ catchphrase for this bad selfie
- 50 Cent mocks Terry Crews for being a victim of sexual assault
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.