- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
Apparently Fiddy came across a Groupon ad for tickets to an upcoming Ja Rule concert, and ridiculed his nemesis over the price of the tickets by taking a screenshot and posting on Instagram.
“People think I’m mean so go see this,” he wrote, adding a thinking-face emoji. “$15 bucks wait what I do now 🤷🏿♂️ LOL.” Shortly after, he added an update: “I just bought 200 seats in the front so they can be empty.”
He’s since removed the post, but because nothing is ever really gone from the internet, someone captured a screenshot so the moment could live on forever.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by DJ Akademiks (@akadmiks) on
“Savagery beyond belief,” one person accurately summed up in a comment on the post.
The two rappers have been going at it for over a decade now, and it doesn’t appear that the feud will resolve itself anytime soon.
Just last month, Ja Rule was forced to cancel a concert in Syracuse, NY, due to flight delays. “But I will be back to tear it down love y’all Syracuse,” he wrote on social media to his fans. “Only 10 tickets sold don’t nobody want to see that shit, you talking about wait we get a lot a people on the walk up,” Fiddy fired back at his foe. “Get the fuck outta here get the strap.”
Ja Rule has yet to respond to this latest affront from Fiddy, but he told XXL Mag at the time of the canceled show, “Fuck y’all too y’all always trying to discredit me on some sucker shit.”
“Y’all fuck wit 50 and them over there that’s cool,” he added. “But respect what I’ve done and brought to this game.”
Okay, Ja, we respect what you’ve brought to the game. But in the meantime, why don’t you two just get a room, already.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.