- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
Apparently Fiddy came across a Groupon ad for tickets to an upcoming Ja Rule concert, and ridiculed his nemesis over the price of the tickets by taking a screenshot and posting on Instagram.
“People think I’m mean so go see this,” he wrote, adding a thinking-face emoji. “$15 bucks wait what I do now 🤷🏿♂️ LOL.” Shortly after, he added an update: “I just bought 200 seats in the front so they can be empty.”
He’s since removed the post, but because nothing is ever really gone from the internet, someone captured a screenshot so the moment could live on forever.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by DJ Akademiks (@akadmiks) on
“Savagery beyond belief,” one person accurately summed up in a comment on the post.
The two rappers have been going at it for over a decade now, and it doesn’t appear that the feud will resolve itself anytime soon.
Just last month, Ja Rule was forced to cancel a concert in Syracuse, NY, due to flight delays. “But I will be back to tear it down love y’all Syracuse,” he wrote on social media to his fans. “Only 10 tickets sold don’t nobody want to see that shit, you talking about wait we get a lot a people on the walk up,” Fiddy fired back at his foe. “Get the fuck outta here get the strap.”
Ja Rule has yet to respond to this latest affront from Fiddy, but he told XXL Mag at the time of the canceled show, “Fuck y’all too y’all always trying to discredit me on some sucker shit.”
“Y’all fuck wit 50 and them over there that’s cool,” he added. “But respect what I’ve done and brought to this game.”
Okay, Ja, we respect what you’ve brought to the game. But in the meantime, why don’t you two just get a room, already.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.