- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 4 Years Ago
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses 4 Years Ago
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people 4 Years Ago
- VSCO dogs are here, and they’re just barely putting up with it 4 Years Ago
- Everything you need to know about Juul batteries 4 Years Ago
- Trump is trying to use Beto as a scapegoat for inaction on gun control 4 Years Ago
- Instagram influencer says her account was banned over ‘sexual’ pregnancy photo Today 10:23 AM
- YouTube time traveler emotionally describes floating cities in the year 2300 Today 10:15 AM
- Trump’s former campaign manager admits to lying to the media—gets CNN appearance Today 10:15 AM
- Kyrsten Sinema may face a censure vote—and net neutrality is a big reason why Today 8:36 AM
- Recreate a Hogwarts holiday with the LEGO ‘Harry Potter’ Advent calendar Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Titans vs. Jaguars on Thursday Night Football Today 8:26 AM
- 24 Halloween costumes so weird all you can do is laugh Today 8:13 AM
- Night Monkey finally gets the trailer he deserves Today 8:04 AM
- All the TV series and films coming to AppleTV+ Today 8:00 AM
This woman looks like she could use some swinging lessons from George of the Jungle.
In plummeting off a ledge and toward the water, she didn’t enjoy the most graceful dunk. Looks like her leg got caught on the rope—and we’ll just have to take the gratuitous slo-mo as evidence she was OK.
Still safer than the girl who fell out of the car while twerking.
Screenshot via j change/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.