- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ 4 Years Ago
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Today 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Today 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Today 10:15 AM
- Biden brings tepid language to the healthcare debate Today 9:52 AM
- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads Today 9:01 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Boston bomber voting’ discourse is America at its dumbest Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Top Gear’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Getafe online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? Today 5:00 AM
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
Don’t call a plumber. Just sample it and remix it.
What the hell is up with this guy’s toilet?
And, more importantly, what the hell is up with his hair?
One redditor might have the truth of it: a busted fill valve.
Here’s a much better solution: Don’t fix the weird-ass toilet—remix it. It’s further proof that everything can and will be sampled. Redditor BannedFromEarth took the sound and spun it into something awesome.
He layered the already present noise with a little more air horn, threw in some bass, a couple of synths, and trippy effects to the video. The final product is a pretty cool-sounding and danceable track.
Evan Hawkins’s toilet was already telling him to “turn up” every time he used it, but now he has something to groove to when he does.
Screengrab via YouTube
Ikenna Anyoku was a contributor to the Daily Dot from 2014 to 2016 focusing on viral news and entertainment. He now works as a staff attorney for the Legal Aid Society in New York.