- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Finally men can pee in peace, thanks to new urinal privacy cape
For the man with bathroom stage fright.
Everybody thinks the men’s bathroom is a non-stop party, and to a certain extent, that’s 100 percent true. But not all men are into the overwhelmingly social atmosphere of the public john. In fact, sometimes fellas can be straight-up insecure, especially at the urinals.
Thankfully, there’s Privi-Pee, the “invisibility* cloak” by British bathroom retail website Plumbworld, for men who need to use a public urinal but don’t feel like talking about the big game or crossing streams. It’s easy to use, too!
According to Plumbworld—which likely does not intend to manufacture this item for real—the cape ties underneath your neck, covering you all the way down to the floor, but ideally not all the way down to the floor, which after all is always soaked with puddles of urine and beer.
Though it looks like the boys at Plumbworld thought of that, too. Suction cups are affixed to the cape and cling to the wall, creating a tent around you, your manhood, and the urinal. And the man who’s feeling extra broody and antisocial can just throw that stylish hood over his head.
Now you can RSVP to the 24/7 bathroom party with a stern “NO WAY” while getting the relief you deserve with Privi-Pee!
*Buyer beware: Privi-Pee does not actually make humans invisible.
Feliks Garcia was a reporter and essayist whose work for the Daily Dot focused on social justice issues, internet culture, and the Rock. He was a staff writer for the Independent when he passed away in February 2017 after suffering a heart attack. He was 33.