- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action 5 Years Ago
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Today 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Today 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Today 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Today 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Today 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Today 11:48 AM
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
While the combination of booze, boats, bikinis, and licentious behavior is hardly unusual, these elements can easily coalesce into a perfect failstorm, as one unlucky bro found out.
Why not pass off your crappy light beer to someone with a sense of balance before trying to board a vessel where women are twerking with abandon, and not very well at that? Because you may want a sip on your way down to Humiliationville. (It’s actually lovely this time of year.)
Shame the ladies missed the action, though they had their own asses to attend to.
Photo via lpe360screeners/YouTube
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'