- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ just obliterated every stupid argument about its place in canon 2 Years Ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ brings us lots of horny Tormund memes 2 Years Ago
- 12 adult toys sex bloggers swear by 2 Years Ago
- Howard Schultz mocked for ‘majority of Americans are Americans’ ad Today 8:35 AM
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons Today 8:00 AM
- Why ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is my favorite Marvel movie Today 7:59 AM
- The quick and dirty guide to buying your first vibrator Today 7:45 AM
- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Roger Stone to speak at Virginia strip club Today 6:56 AM
- Trans/Sex: Solid sex toy picks for pre-op and non-op trans women Today 6:30 AM
- Why Barrett Brown burned his National Magazine Award—and what he’s planning next Today 6:30 AM
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book Today 6:27 AM
- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to add people to Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- How to play Fortnite on Mac Today 5:30 AM
Trump had the time of his life in a parked truck, and #TrumpTruck was born
As House Republicans postponed their highly anticipated, highly contested healthcare vote that was slated for tonight, President Donald Trump hopped into the front seat of a giant truck and honked its horn, remaining completely stationary.
Just before today's health care vote was delayed, Trump climbed into the driver's set of a truck and honked its horn. pic.twitter.com/H3tPeQ8f0S
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) March 23, 2017
Just after the president’s antics were caught live on C-SPAN, the Twittersphere reacted accordingly.
Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991) pic.twitter.com/tzid4ZsxlU
— Philip Larkin (@philiplarkin) March 23, 2017
— Patrick Monahan (@pattymo) March 23, 2017
when u find out the health care plan u just publicly bragged about getting voted on today on did not get voted on today pic.twitter.com/1OGR4MLSGe
— darth™ (@darth) March 23, 2017
The president of the United States, age 70, even got to keep a special souvenir.
Trump wears an I <3 Trucks pin pic.twitter.com/SHCaUYbpEW
— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) March 23, 2017
Where is the Trump Truck going? Unlike the Trump Train, does it have the potential to go off the rails? Over the edge of a cliff? Into the ocean? Is it carrying MAGA merchandise or merely the collective weight of our country’s healthcare future on the seven-year anniversary of Obamacare.?
Cue one very longing and distressed “beep beep.”
Lauren L'Amie is the SEO editor of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on women and the internet, tech, and health. Previously, she has contributed to Tom's Guide and Texas Monthly. Currently, she is based in Brooklyn and becoming a keyword ninja.