- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
Trump had the time of his life in a parked truck, and #TrumpTruck was born
As House Republicans postponed their highly anticipated, highly contested healthcare vote that was slated for tonight, President Donald Trump hopped into the front seat of a giant truck and honked its horn, remaining completely stationary.
Just before today's health care vote was delayed, Trump climbed into the driver's set of a truck and honked its horn. pic.twitter.com/H3tPeQ8f0S— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) March 23, 2017
Just after the president’s antics were caught live on C-SPAN, the Twittersphere reacted accordingly.
Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991) pic.twitter.com/tzid4ZsxlU— Philip Larkin (@philiplarkin) March 23, 2017
when u find out the health care plan u just publicly bragged about getting voted on today on did not get voted on today pic.twitter.com/1OGR4MLSGe— darth™ (@darth) March 23, 2017
The president of the United States, age 70, even got to keep a special souvenir.
Trump wears an I <3 Trucks pin pic.twitter.com/SHCaUYbpEW— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) March 23, 2017
Where is the Trump Truck going? Unlike the Trump Train, does it have the potential to go off the rails? Over the edge of a cliff? Into the ocean? Is it carrying MAGA merchandise or merely the collective weight of our country’s healthcare future on the seven-year anniversary of Obamacare.?
Cue one very longing and distressed “beep beep.”
Lauren L'Amie is the SEO editor of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on women and the internet, tech, and health. Previously, she has contributed to Tom's Guide and Texas Monthly. Currently, she is based in Brooklyn and becoming a keyword ninja.