- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Monday 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Monday 2:04 PM
It’s widely acknowledged that Donald Trump has the worst hair of any president. Even Martin Van Buren had a cool mad scientist type vibe going on.
But Trump isn’t the only dictator, er leader, who could use a new stylist. Kim Jong-un has also been widely lambasted for his hairstyles (you know, that and his repeated human rights violations). Which makes sense, because dude has had some legit goofy ‘dos.
Kim Jong-Un kind of looks like a fun uncle, while Trump, as one commenter pointed out, looks like “an orange version of Moe from the Three Stooges.”
Of course, bad hair isn’t the only thing these two have in common. They are also both notoriously thin-skinned and prone to over-the-top rhetoric. Oh, and they both have access to nuclear weapons and like to repeatedly, heatedly remind each other of it. Yes, these two goofballs could very well bring about the end of civilization as we know it, which is a bit like the final battle in Game of Thrones coming down to Podrick Payne vs. Samwell Tarly. When you think about it, from a strictly objective perspective, that’s way funnier than their hair.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.