- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Today 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Today 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Today 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Today 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Today 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Today 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Today 11:55 AM
- How a woman’s cold ‘rejection form’ text message became an ’emotional labor’ meme Today 11:52 AM
- How to watch Texas vs. Georgetown in the 2K Empire classic Today 11:40 AM
- Apple cancels premiere of original film ‘The Banker’ amid sexual abuse allegations Today 11:25 AM
- Congress passes bill to safeguard Hong Kong, protesters Today 11:15 AM
- Conquer Black Friday and Cyber Monday, whether you’re shopping online or IRL Today 10:40 AM
- #DeadUploadDay: YouTubers fight new rules for monetizing kids videos Today 10:39 AM
It’s widely acknowledged that Donald Trump has the worst hair of any president. Even Martin Van Buren had a cool mad scientist type vibe going on.
But Trump isn’t the only dictator, er leader, who could use a new stylist. Kim Jong-un has also been widely lambasted for his hairstyles (you know, that and his repeated human rights violations). Which makes sense, because dude has had some legit goofy ‘dos.
Kim Jong-Un kind of looks like a fun uncle, while Trump, as one commenter pointed out, looks like “an orange version of Moe from the Three Stooges.”
Of course, bad hair isn’t the only thing these two have in common. They are also both notoriously thin-skinned and prone to over-the-top rhetoric. Oh, and they both have access to nuclear weapons and like to repeatedly, heatedly remind each other of it. Yes, these two goofballs could very well bring about the end of civilization as we know it, which is a bit like the final battle in Game of Thrones coming down to Podrick Payne vs. Samwell Tarly. When you think about it, from a strictly objective perspective, that’s way funnier than their hair.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.