- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures Thursday 1:31 PM
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women Thursday 1:24 PM
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ Thursday 12:36 PM
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Thursday 11:06 AM
It’s widely acknowledged that Donald Trump has the worst hair of any president. Even Martin Van Buren had a cool mad scientist type vibe going on.
But Trump isn’t the only dictator, er leader, who could use a new stylist. Kim Jong-un has also been widely lambasted for his hairstyles (you know, that and his repeated human rights violations). Which makes sense, because dude has had some legit goofy ‘dos.
Kim Jong-Un kind of looks like a fun uncle, while Trump, as one commenter pointed out, looks like “an orange version of Moe from the Three Stooges.”
Of course, bad hair isn’t the only thing these two have in common. They are also both notoriously thin-skinned and prone to over-the-top rhetoric. Oh, and they both have access to nuclear weapons and like to repeatedly, heatedly remind each other of it. Yes, these two goofballs could very well bring about the end of civilization as we know it, which is a bit like the final battle in Game of Thrones coming down to Podrick Payne vs. Samwell Tarly. When you think about it, from a strictly objective perspective, that’s way funnier than their hair.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.