- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy 2 Years Ago
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show Friday 5:42 PM
- Nonprofit groups express concern with pop-up abortion networks Friday 5:06 PM
The inevitable Trump/Kim Jong-un hair swap is here—and it’s devastatingly good
Some genius photo-swapped the hair of the men who might plunge us into a nuclear apocalypse.
It’s widely acknowledged that Donald Trump has the worst hair of any president. Even Martin Van Buren had a cool mad scientist type vibe going on.
But Trump isn’t the only dictator, er leader, who could use a new stylist. Kim Jong-un has also been widely lambasted for his hairstyles (you know, that and his repeated human rights violations). Which makes sense, because dude has had some legit goofy ‘dos.
Kim Jong-Un kind of looks like a fun uncle, while Trump, as one commenter pointed out, looks like “an orange version of Moe from the Three Stooges.”
Of course, bad hair isn’t the only thing these two have in common. They are also both notoriously thin-skinned and prone to over-the-top rhetoric. Oh, and they both have access to nuclear weapons and like to repeatedly, heatedly remind each other of it. Yes, these two goofballs could very well bring about the end of civilization as we know it, which is a bit like the final battle in Game of Thrones coming down to Podrick Payne vs. Samwell Tarly. When you think about it, from a strictly objective perspective, that’s way funnier than their hair.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.