- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet 3 Years Ago
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Today 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Today 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Today 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Today 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Today 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Today 1:00 AM
- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
Not a good time to be so lethargic.
Why did the sloth cross the road? We’re not quite sure, but we’re obviously concerned that it didn’t make it all the way to the other side.
Traffic police in Quevedo, Ecuador, saved one of these lazy little guys who had gotten halfway across a busy street, wound up stranded, and was hugging an iron pillar of the center divider. The Comisión de Tránsito del Ecuador posted pictures of the harrowing rescue to their Facebook page.
According to authorities, the sloth was later checked out by a veterinarian and cleared for release into the wild. Next time he should just call a Lyft.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.